lost a pal

I had to say goodbye to my 9 year old golden retriever Max a few days ago. He was fine in the evening then could barely stand the next morning. I took him in and he they found a tumor on his heart that was bleeding. I couldn't take him home since it would be a bad passing for him so I had only a short time to be with him. It sucks.

This topic was edited
RE:lost a pal

Sorry for your loss

This post was edited

Sorry for your loss

This post was edited

No age to loose a Goldie as mine was 15 when I lost him but you have to think of the good times you and Max had together and still my mother and myself think of the funny things he got up to even though it is nearly 11 years ago he passed away.

This post was edited

Oh I'm so sorry to hear of you losing Max. It soooo tough!!! Our dog buddies give us so much comfort, peace, friendship, and love! I know Max was glad you were there with him before he passed on to doggy heaven. Much love and comfort to you .....

This post was edited

Max lives! In your heart and the memories he left you. Just remember that there's a reason the Dog is God spelled backwards.

This post was edited

So sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing better and perhaps have rescued a new pup!

This post was edited

Hi there. I am so sorry to read of Max's passing. I had a dog for almost 14 years so can relate. She was my companion and so much more than a dog... I've heard and truly believe that a dog's only flaw is that they never live nearly long enough. Find peace in your memory of him.

This post was edited