RE:Quote of the day

Sir, I say sir...... You're about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Nah!, just enhancing it's capabilities.

This post was edited

If l'm ever known as "The one that got away" it will be from an asylum.

This post was edited

Being married is just saying what do you want for dinner back and forth until one of you is dead

This post was edited

So real! And COVID has made it more challenging as we can't just run to a favorite restaurant with a menu to choose from!

This post was edited

If you break down on the road. Don't expect me to stop. You were warned about your car's extended warranty expiring.

This post was edited

If you break down on the road. Don't expect me to stop. You were warned about your car's extended warranty expiring.

And the ones being "sold" by those other scam companies aren't worth the electricity it takes to run your phone to talk to them about it. They don't cover anything like they say they do. If you got one of those extended warranties from a telemarketer you are a sucker and will find it out when you need to get car repair work paid for. I know several people who fell for those rip-offs. I do my own vehicle repair, so I don't fall for those calls.

This post was edited

A bad day with a Bald Head is Better than a good day with a Man Bun.

This post was edited

I had sex for3 hours last night. We role played as a Doctor and Patient..l was in the waiting room for 2 hrs and 55 mins.

This post was edited

I just saw the little boy next door licking whipped cream off the cat.... Pretty sure he heard something he shouldn't have.

This post was edited

Lol

This post was edited