Meeting Nudists

While many nudists on this site state that they would like to meet other TN nudists we believe that there are circumstances that prohibit those encounters. The first being distance apart, the second being the need to keep their nudist life a secret and the third being financial. Whats your take on this?

This topic was edited
RE:Meeting Nudists

I agree that nerves would be low on the list. Considering if you are meeting through here, you know at least the people you are meeting are nudists. Higher in the list is distance traveled, and having a spot. Some people are not comfortable sharing their home with others, while others are not comfortable meeting in a hotel even if it is only to hang out. I do look for others when I travel, especially if I know I will be in a hotel. Do not know of any swinger clubs in SC. Know of the two nudist places here, just want it to warm up a bit first. Otherwise I am open to visit others abroad.

This post was edited

Definitely the distance for us, We love meeting nudist friends, this past summer with covid made it difficult

This post was edited

Time, distance, and finances. A nudist couch surfing would be fun. A gamble but fun.

This post was edited

Id like to meet others around north west Indiana, doesnt seem to be any interested in meeting singles, especially with Covid , being the best scare off,, summer Is coming,, maybe the government will give back some of our freedoms by then.

This post was edited

Living 40 minutes from Haulover and 90 minutes from Blind Creek Beach I have met several TN members there. The only drawback is sometimes people from out of town forget that even though they are on vacation, us locals are not and have to work. I have had several messages during the week like "I (we) will be at Haulover tomorrow let's meet" All well and good except I have to work the next day. I know I have been guilty of that when on vacation

This post was edited

I agree that all those are valid issues for meeting those out of town
But I think some other things to consider
There are a lot of fakes and posers out there and you may be rolling the dice as to who you may be meeting up with
just something to ponder

This post was edited

I live in Northern Indiana and would love to host others . I live nude at home and invite all to come over for a nude gathering

This post was edited

Being from SW OHIO and a single female I'd also like to meet other like minded people. During the summer I'm able to travel and would like to visit others that also enjoy visitors that are nudists. But being a single female I need to be very careful obviously.

This post was edited

I live in Northern Indiana and would love to host others . I live nude at home and invite all to come over for a nude gathering
Please count me in!

This post was edited

Distance and timing are the primary limiters to meeting others. We've met about 15 from this site in real life, and all have been fine folks. Included in that are several single females and a number of couples.

This post was edited