Pool dare

A client once suggested I used her pool nude whilst working on her property, I thanked her but declined wondering what my wife would say. Later when I told her She couldnt believe I turned the opportunity down knowing my exhibitionist side. She made me promise if the opportunity arose again I would go for it.
It was several years later that a lovely older lady suggested the same. I agreed much to her delight and suggested she fetched a towel. When she returned I was naked in her pool shower which produced a big smile.
After my swim I remained naked as she chatted over several beers about her life as a nudist and swinger!

This topic was edited
RE:Pool dare

Id enjoy an opportunity like that! Kudos for going for it.

This post was edited

How did the subject arise in the first place?

This post was edited

How did the subject arise in the first place?

Of swimming ? The lady suggested it...

This post was edited

Was visiting a lady slightly older than I was, and who I knew from our local club, when the topic of her breast being reconstructed arose and how real it looked after reconstruction. She asked if I would like to see it After she took off her top to show me her breast she asked me to feel it to see for myself. I then told her I was a Naturist and a tantric masseur so she asked if it was ok to have a massage. So I ended up giving her a tantric massage and we both spent the evening completely nude in each others company.

This post was edited

I was selling my dad's house and there was a set of lawn furniture so I asked my wifes niece if they wanted it for there pool I was joking and said if you let me skinny dip in your pool will sell it cheap she said sure and bought it , a few weeks went by and she asked when I was going to colect on our deal a day or two went by it was hot so I called and said I be over , when I got there we talked and I said I be out at pool I went and was swimming around she came out to and brought me something to eat so I got out of pool nude and walked over to wear she was, we talked

This post was edited

I was selling my dad's house and there was a set of lawn furniture so I asked my wifes niece if they wanted it for there pool I was joking and said if you let me skinny dip in your pool will sell it cheap she said sure and bought it , a few weeks went by and she asked when I was going to colect on our deal a day or two went by it was hot so I called and said I be over , when I got there we talked and I said I be out at pool I went and was swimming around she came out to and brought me something to eat so I got out of pool nude and walked over to wear she was, we talked

Great story, my neighbour and now very good friend has a pool and one hot summers day she asked my over for a beer and a swim. I jokingly enquired when it was open for nudist bathing and after a short delay she replied from now.
Still thinking it was a joke I arrived and she was naked under a small towel , she let me in and told me to help myself to beer and a swim and that shed be out shortly and went upstairs.
I nervously stripped off in her lounge, so I would have to walk naked back to them, and went to the kitchen for some drinks for us , I have to admit I was completely horny as I walked towards the door. She appeared hen on the stairs to see me naked or the first ( but not the last !) time

This post was edited

Wow great stories. I wish that would happen to me.lol

This post was edited

Unfortunately, as a software developer the chance to receive such an offer doesn't happen very often :(

This post was edited