Driving in the Snow

Yesterday, I drove home naked while it was snowing. I can't explain the feeling I got from seeing the snow coming at you while driving naked-anyone else drove in the snow naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Driving in the Snow

Never done that but is sounds fun as I very really drive when it is snowing and if people saw you they must thought you were mad to drive topless.

This post was edited

You must need a well heated garage and warm up the engine before leaving to do that.

This post was edited

Call me a wimp. Although I drive a lot naked and I drive a 4x4, I wouldn't drive naked when it's snowing. There is too much risk of an accident.

This post was edited

Call me a wimp. Although I drive a lot naked and I drive a 4x4, I wouldn't drive naked when it's snowing. There is too much risk of an accident.

Do you ever drive naked in the winter when it is not snowing?

This post was edited

Yes, it is going to be 19 degrees on Friday and I am hoping to drive naked

This post was edited

Not only have I driven in snow naked and in any other season or conditions but i pulled over into a well lit empty commuter parking lot and ran around nude making snow angels and stuff for a photo shoot. after I jumped back into my car and warmed up. It was absolutely amazing One of those B roll photos is on my profile media for anyone curious.

This post was edited