RE:Bare Necessities Big Nude Boat scheduled to sail again in Feb 2022

Are there dining options where you can be nude, other than room service?I would think going to the buffet nude would present greater issues than eating in the dining room.

Sure, you can eat at the buffet up on the top deck or one of the poolside dining areas (on Carnival this is usually a Guy's Burgers and a Blue Iguana Taco stop). Sometimes there are smaller snack shops elsewhere on the ship.

This post was edited

It was an excursion through the jungle where you could zip-line over the ocean. Guadalupe sucked big time. There is something to say about staying on the boat and having it to yourself when most leave for excursions. I swear I saw some that never left the dining room the entire cruise.

We are very good, close friends with a nudist couple from CO. We've asked them to go on a cruise with us a few times but he says..."I don't like cruises, they make you eat too much!" My wife and I and his wife looked at him and started to laugh. He then said, "wait, that didn't come out right." There is that cruise passenger mentality that we've also seen; "I've paid for this food, by God I'm gonna eat as much as I can!" Some of those plates of food we've seen leaving the buffet line are pretty disgustingly full!

This post was edited

We have been on a couple of textile cruises on Carnival, a 3 day and a 7 day. The 3 day was too short but the 7 day seemed long enough. I cant imagine a 14 day. I have heard that they are too long. I would be nice if you can book as many days as you want on this cruise where you can debark at one of the ports and maybe even get on at one of the ports.

This post was edited

We did a 14 day cruise and it did not seem to be to long at all.
However, it included 6 ports and a day going through the Panama Canal.

This post was edited

If I can get my Luann on another nude cruise I doubt we would step off the boat with what I put her though for 4 years after the Dominican excursion. Guadalupe was a disaster as well.

This post was edited

Would love to go on a cruise with you and the Mrs. Would like to get my gf into the lifestyle first. Such a pity to pay such a premium for a cruise and only half of us be nude.

This post was edited

The Bare Necessities cruises sound interesting but my wife and I tried a cruise with friends years ago and it just wasnt our thing. It hard to explain and we both totally understand why people would love cruises, its just not something we really enjoy. Part of it was we felt trapped and couldnt get away from people even with a large ship and excursions. I guess we are just resort people or more mobile when we take vacations that I plan without an agent.

This post was edited

Your correct you can not get away from people on a boat unless your in your cabin. It's all about lines. Your in line to get an elevator, buffet, the theater it's always a line to stand in or a crowd. Now this comes from a small town guy that does not have a neighbor for a mile but I would do more Nude Cruises. Heck I will hardly go into a Walmart because there is to many people. Yes sign me up none the less for a nude cruise.

This post was edited

I have been on the last 2 nude cruises that Bare Necessities had. Learned from the first one that I was willing to pay extra for a balcony off of our room. I enjoyed sitting there when out to sea. It would be nice to go on the cruise in 2022 bit 14 days is way too long to be away from home and the cost can be prohibitive for some people. I am hoping in 2023 they will be back to a 9-10 day cruise. As far as being dressed for the dining rooms I find that is not a problem. You can be nude in the buffet areas. I am guessing in the big picture the buffet areas will probably not be self serve and they will serve you what you want. Yes I dealt with crowds at times but for the most part I found places that were quiet. My favorite times were when we were at sea. I wish they would have more of those but a lot of people like to go offshore. Yes I would love to go again.

This post was edited

Does anyone know why you can be nude in the buffet but not the dining room?
I would think that being nude in a buffet could have a greater potential health risk.
In fact, I read somewhere of a clothing optional resort when nudity was permitted in the dining room but shorts or swimsuit (bottoms) were required at the buffet?

This post was edited