Recommendations LGBTQ

Hey all,

Am trying to plan a trip to my first resort or camp or wherever.

I have been doing research on places, but am just not certain which one is really right for me, as first timer, a single male and one that is not overtly just a hookup place.

I would like to go mid to late April. Around my birthday the 21st.

Any help?

This topic was edited
RE:Recommendations LGBTQ

What kind of place are you looking for? A men's only clothing optional resort?

This post was edited

Not necessarily.

Just LGBTQ friendly really and allows single, solo men.

This post was edited

If youre really serious about it, google naturist sites and resorts in your area. Go to their website and if the place suits your needs find their phone number and call and ask if they allow single men.

Simple stuff is always the easiest solution.

This post was edited

I've never been there, I have no first hand experience, but you might be interested in Zebulon's Grotto. From what I've read online, it may be what you're looking for.

This post was edited

If youre really serious about it, google naturist sites and resorts in your area. Go to their website and if the place suits your needs find their phone number and call and ask if they allow single men.Simple stuff is always the easiest solution.

Lol, one would think it would be simple, alas it is not. I have done that and although their websites claim "all are welcome" upon speaking to someone at x y and z places it is alas the same story. They do not allow single men, or the place is just an orgy of sexual activity.

Hence why I was asking here to maybe get a lead of where I might look

This post was edited

I've never been there, I have no first hand experience, but you might be interested in Zebulon's Grotto. From what I've read online, it may be what you're looking for.

Thank you I will look into it

This post was edited

Let us know what you find. The other area resort isn't geared toward unaccompanied guys, I might be interested as well.

This post was edited

So I have tried a couple times to contact and have not gotten a response. So I am unsure of any details other than a membership fee which although minimal is not really what am looking for.

The website is very nondescript. In the fine line of the waiver you have to sign is the only mention of this being a nudist type resort. They instead use words like rustic which could be taken out of context

This post was edited

Covid slowdown? I wish I knew. Maybe when the weather warms up they'll become more responsive?

Thanks for the update.

This post was edited

Maybe Jones pond campground? I don't know how cruisy it is.

This post was edited