RE:Favorite nude activities?

It does not matter what you can do naked, the main thing is that it brings positive emotions))

This post was edited

Well, Duh...Sex is the obvious answer, but I have to say Boating is my favorite Non-Sexual nude activity.

This post was edited

Soaking in hot springs and playing racquet sports.

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is watching tv. Also doing housework naked is fun too. I don't have to worry about getting my clothes dirty.

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is watching tv. Also doing housework naked is fun too. I don't have to worry about getting my clothes dirty.

Laundry is the ideal household chore to do nude. That way all of your clothes are clean when you are finished.

This post was edited

I would like to do a naked 5k sometime but for now my favorite activity would be just hanging out nude at the lake for a few hours with an occasional dip in the water and getting an all over tan, drink a beer or two and after that assume (hope) the occasional boater doesn't care about casual nudity.
Have you ever noticed a boater that was also nude while doing this?
Boating seems to be an activity that is often done nude.

This post was edited

I would like to do a naked 5k sometime but for now my favorite activity would be just hanging out nude at the lake for a few hours with an occasional dip in the water and getting an all over tan, drink a beer or two and after that assume (hope) the occasional boater doesn't care about casual nudity.Have you ever noticed a boater that was also nude while doing this?Boating seems to be an activity that is often done nude.Nope, I have never seen another nude boater or swimmer for that matter. But I know that there are plenty of people out there that have seen a nude swimmer and boater... thanks to yours truly. lol

What kind of boat do you have?

This post was edited

Soaking in hot springs and playing racquet sports.

Indoor or outdoor racquet sports?

This post was edited

Okay my favorite is the visit to the El Dorado hot springs, the group area. Great way to meet new people.
Second favorite is nude camping. Was able to go nude camping 3-times last summer. 4th time was with a friend of my wife so I could only walk in the pines naked,but it is still amazing.
3rd is nude hiking, here in Arizona we have 3 different hiking spots. My hip is giving me problems right now. But as soon as I replace it I will be back there.
Ahhh what fun ! !

This post was edited

float in the pool on a hot day. then tennis pickelball Hiking working out in that order. I even like house work naked! Anything with the clothes off !![

This post was edited