The change to veganism is needful

I think it should not be as hard as it seems to be to find a vegan nudist woman to talk with and draw close to, as I would want. It should be known how the world is worsening. Ongoing use of animals is not good for it, or for us or for others, besides not being good for the animals. Veganism is better, with there being information to back that up, about being much healthier to not have animal, and not destructive in the world as use of animals for human demand is. Food from plants are perfectly designed for us, the healthiest food for us. Veganism should not be dismissed in any positive action for the world, a massive vegan shift is absolutely essential, we can all change, as some of us have.

This topic was edited
RE:The change to veganism is needful

Is ideal, but how many really will abandon the eating and living traditions they grew up with and are comfortable with? I expect the time of terrible destruction will come on us so rapidly they will be caught by surprise, wish they'd made prior preparations for producing their own food, kind of hard to do it in a few hours time. That's the kind of work that takes years to accomplish.

As for finding a wife. I'm not looking for one, because I know I'd never find such a rare specimen of the fairer sex as would be compatible with me. It would require a very rare combination of traits to match my life with a suitable companion. I've told my Lord if He wants to send me the right one, that's great, but I want Him to be the One choosing who and making the contact, and make it highly obvious He's doing it. Because when I meet the right one I don't want to have to wonder if this is the one or not. In the mean time I'm satisfied to keep doing what's placed in front of me to be done.

This post was edited
RE:The change to veganism is needful

Veganism is growing, and it has more attention by more people. I was just not born in the right time, but there will be that selection for younger people. More see why it is important, and animal products are really not needed for any thing that is better.

This post was edited