RE:Winter Dilemma

Put on some socks.

Might need a third sock, depending on what gets cold.

This post was edited

Put on some socks.Might need a third sock, depending on what gets cold.

I've seen some of those online!

This post was edited

I have a woodstove that keeps the living area around 78 and the rest of the house at 70 and live nude all the time

This post was edited

Clermont, Florida area. It has been cold since late November. Few days on the lanai when temperature struggled to 80. Heat set at 77. We have grown to comfortable with Florida warmth, and we sure do miss it!

This post was edited

I seriously envy you, my house runs 64 to 66 most of the Winter.

This post was edited

For everyone at home during the colder winter months, what do you do if you start getting cold? Clothes are a last resort, and an almost non-option, really. So what do you all do? Turn up the heat? Grab a blanket? I'm curious how you stay warm!

We usually wear a robe or wrap of some sort that lets us still be exposed and a mostly nude feeling around the house, dont pay to crank the heat up extra...too expensive

This post was edited

I live in a cold climate and have to balance two values--not wasting energy and preferring nudity. I spend a lot of time at home this year. On cold cloudy days I wear sweats doing sedentary things (which is almost all the time!). But when the sun shines on the south facing patio door I might get some naked time just basking in it. Summer will return eventually (sigh).

This post was edited

When my sons moved out, I had to up the furnace as well

This post was edited

When my sons moved out, I had to up the furnace as well

Then they were not comfortable with you being nude around them?
Our adult son lives with us and he is not either.
I do cover for planned activities, dinner, playing a game, etc.
However, for incidental encounters and if he happens to look out the window when I am on the deck or in the pool, he knows that I am likely to be nude and accepts it reluctantly.

This post was edited

For me, it's as easy as putting another log on the fire. I am accustomed to lower temperatures in the house than most. I will increase the temperature if I have anyone over. (Of course Covid has made me really energy efficient).

This post was edited