Exercising and Sleeping

My grandfather would undress at bedtime, do some exercises naked, and then put on PJ's to sleep.
Anyone ever do that or or know someone who did?

This topic was edited
RE:Exercising and Sleeping

Not really. Wouldn't work at all for me. Takes me too long to get to sleep if I exercise right before hand. And I'd never get to sleep in PJs anyway. On the other hand, I sleep naked and I exercise naked when I wake up. Then shower and get dressed if I'm going out. Sort of the reverse of your grandpa. But I haven't been going out much lately. So I guess I'm beyond the reverse of grandpa.

This post was edited

Not really. Wouldn't work at all for me. Takes me too long to get to sleep if I exercise right before hand. And I'd never get to sleep in PJs anyway. On the other hand, I sleep naked and I exercise naked when I wake up. Then shower and get dressed if I'm going out. Sort of the reverse of your grandpa. But I haven't been going out much lately. So I guess I'm beyond the reverse of grandpa.

You and I am on the same schedule in warm weather. In winter, I don't want to spend the money or generate the CO2 that it would take to keep the house warm enough to be nude, so I dress shortly after showering.
PS. My grandpa did say that he was sometimes nude when home alone in warm weather, and he had to grab something quick if the doorbell rang.

This post was edited

You and I am on the same schedule in warm weather. In winter, I don't want to spend the money or generate the CO2 that it would take to keep the house warm enough to be nude, so I dress shortly after showering.

Latitude matters. I've always lived in the deep south so staying warm isn't usually an issue. I'd be doing whatever it takes to stay warm too if I needed to.

This post was edited

You and I am on the same schedule in warm weather. In winter, I don't want to spend the money or generate the CO2 that it would take to keep the house warm enough to be nude, so I dress shortly after showering.Latitude matters. I've always lived in the deep south so staying warm isn't usually an issue. I'd be doing whatever it takes to stay warm too if I needed to.

If I lived where you don't aI probably would too. Would also only wear long pants and long sleeve shirts for rare occasions and get rid of all of my casual ones!

This post was edited