RE:Fake Accounts

I wish I knew how to block them permanently, if only the mods could do something, but that is like finding the broken needle in the stack of hay!

This post was edited

If the admins of the site would do something about it then you might see more certifications take place. Certifying only puts a target on your back because now the scammers know who to stalk.That's a great point. I haven't become certified because it's simply not worth the professional risk when the site is hacked (or sold) and nude photos associated with real identities show up on the black market.

Same for me, or even if a moderator with access to the file is not trustworthy.

This post was edited

I wish I knew how to block them permanently, if only the mods could do something, but that is like finding the broken needle in the stack of hay!

You can block someone from seeing your profile page or sending you private messages.

This post was edited

This is a daily problem and does the site's image no good. (But then, neither does the welcome page full of possibly false/stolen photos of nubile naked young women with their legs wide apart. That isn't naturism and I would be banned if I, as a man, did that.) These fake accounts are usually only a day or a few hours old. But not only do I get profile likes from them, I am starting to get direct messages within the Chat Room. I wouldn't mind but the woman only lives about 15 miles away! I would have asked her why she was doing it but she got the huff when I challenged her for recommending a sex webite and didn't know the local nickname for the city she perportedly lives in...!

This post was edited

hate all the fake profiles

This post was edited

Smoke crack in the chat room on cam or encourage others to do so and all is well. Walk away from your cam and get banned. WTF???

This post was edited

When the fake accounts reply to a fake accounts thread, the site has truly jumped the shark.

This post was edited

I just saw what might as well have been an advertisement for services on one of the group sites...I flagged it and moved on. With a little bit of luck it will be removed but I doubt it. Maybe it will get better.

This post was edited

There are TONS of fake account and sex workers on here. Does the admin of this site actually check out when people mark profiles as fake and fraudulent?

Someone does. I don't delete friend requests, and the alert number routinely drops a few. I have also left the window open to some I have flagged and occasionally hit the refresh button, and get a message that there is a problem as there is no user with that ID.

This post was edited

I get quite a few fake request to be friends. I hit spam or delete and they never go away. This is something that needs to be addressed as my mailbox is getting full of these garbage accounts.

This post was edited