RE:Performative disgust with the naked male body

What is needed, I think, is major education of acceptance of the human body. Nudity should not be a crime, or obscene anywhere. All beaches should be open to nudity should the person choose to be. All school showers after physical education classes should be made mandatory. When I went to school in the late 70's (highschool) showers were not mandatory, except only twice did the teacher make us. It was not general practice. I felt, that the other boys were too embarrassed to strip down naked in front of their peers and take showers. Where does that come from?! Home life! That is where we need to educate. Walt Disney films in the early 60's I believe, before my time, made movies with nude children. Now those scenes were not in any way sexual, but just the natural youthful kid showing that he/she did not care about being seen nude, and in fact enjoyed the freedom from wearing clothes all the time. IE, when swimming it is not necessary to have to cover up the skin. Now that said, there are those few people and I feel for them, but they genetically cannot be outside in the sun, as it is harmful to them. They can only come outside at night time! I don't remember the name of the disease, but that is the only time I can see the necessity to cover up!, unless it is - 50C below!

This post was edited