Warm weather and porch coffee

Altho I'd loved to see a good snow in Tennessee I'm ready for warm weather and coffee on the porch....clothes free of course!!

This topic was edited
RE:Warm weather and porch coffee

I Hear Ya!!! :) last Thursday afternoon I was able to enjoy a cup with a slight cool breeze on my dody but those morning naked coffees with the warm Sunshine will be GREAT !!!

This post was edited

While we would love to enjoy a good cup of coffee naked on our porch during the warm summer days, were limited to enjoying such activity indoors or at the resort. When we were members of a nudist club that was an enjoyable part of the gatherings when they were held at secluded homes.

This post was edited

Altho I'd loved to see a good snow in Tennessee I'm ready for warm weather and coffee on the porch....clothes free of course!!

Oh....I just noticed I forgot something. ....and a Margarita in the afternoon ....clothes free again of course :-)

This post was edited

Was warm enough by noon, getting close for both morning and after supper.

Going to be a beautiful day on the porch. Sunny and 60ish around noon. . Just installed privacy block on the sides of the deck so don't have to worry about neighbors seeing me. Let the tanning begin.

This post was edited

Still a bit too cold for naked coffee outside. I have my first cup naked at the computer and will for another month or so, then it'll warm up enough to have it on the patio. I've had a late evening cup on our porch in Summer but our electric company just replaced our orange street lights with brighter while LED lights and those cast a bit more light on our porch. I may not be able to get away with a fully naked on the porch cup of coffee now! ;DDD

This post was edited

Still a bit too cold for naked coffee outside. I have my first cup naked at the computer and will for another month or so, then it'll warm up enough to have it on the patio. I've had a late evening cup on our porch in Summer but our electric company just replaced our orange street lights with brighter while LED lights and those cast a bit more light on our porch. I may not be able to get away with a fully naked on the porch cup of coffee now! ;DDD
Sounds like you need a good bb gun :-0

This post was edited