RE:sort of morbid topic but here goes.

Would it matter. I have informed every one I know that I am a naturist and that sometimes they may visit me and find me naked.
That is me, and I am happier now than I have ever been.
And if I turn my toes up while naked then at least I was happy when it happens. I died twice while having heart surgery, I was naked then, so if it happens it happens.

This post was edited

Thats a praiseworthy approach to life and happiness. You are being true to yourself and that takes courage and effort to do . I would say the majority of people are not completely true to themselves and would rather be seen to be doing what is approved by society than be honest and open about how they want to be seen..good for you...!

This post was edited

I have absolutely thought about this. Especially while driving nude. Because I know that the new would read car crash with naked man. Or even worse lets say you dont die in a car crash. Then the bystanders helping would ask why you are naked.

This post was edited

i would agree, he sounds like he loves it so why not do it, just hope it's not a real long one., but either way would feel great

This post was edited

They take my clothes off at the hospital or the morgue, so I don't care. Concerning the first responders, I have some friends that are and they have seen everything, my penis will not shock them.

This post was edited

Me too. But face down so everyone could kiss my bare ass.

This post was edited

Back way when I worked a regular job with a former Rescue EMT. As much as he talked about cutting women's bra's away and his exuberance about doing that and went on and on about it really offset me. Pretty offsetting to me even as a 20+ yr old kid at the time. My wife may be use to being naked but I don't want her to be used as a thrill moment for someone that holds an EMT position. I personally know of another EMT I had no respect for and it was the same thing all over again.

One of my best friends who I met in TN was an Army medic then an EMT and never once did I ever hear him speak disrespectful of those he was on rescues calls for. I do bleve if I saw an EMT relishing the moment they had cut my Luann's clothes away they would need an EMT themselves.

This post was edited

Thank You Andy

This post was edited

I'm with you.

This post was edited

I'm with you.

This post was edited