The end I think

Luann is not going to do another photo shoot or pics if not taken by me. She has an opportunity next summer for a shoot but I am not going to past this point. It's kinda of a sad day for me but a comfortable one for her. I'll give her props when I had a puter crash some time back and lost 1000 pics or so she made up for it since.

This topic was edited
RE:The end I think

We have thought about getting a pro and doing a photo shoot of us, and also just some of her. I am an amateur photographer and have done some of her, but not the quality that a pro does. I am curious as to why you won't have a pro doing it? Costs, bad experiences, etc?

This post was edited

The pictures that youve posted have all been very good. The person obviously knows how to frame a shot and give you a feeling for the entire scene. The use of black & white for many really accentuated the composition... and is a little more forgiving. Anyway...I know it will work well for you and youll end up with more great pictures.

This post was edited

We have thought about getting a pro and doing a photo shoot of us, and also just some of her. I am an amateur photographer and have done some of her, but not the quality that a pro does. I am curious as to why you won't have a pro doing it? Costs, bad experiences, etc?

She is just more comfortable with me even though I am just above the photog suck level. The cost for a pro is not even an issue. It will prolly be home and friend pics from here on out.

Yes we had a bad experience as I mentioned before, friends turned out to watch her. That is not her style and truthfully I felt bad for her knowing she is a shy type. I did ask her in the moment if she was OK with it and she said yes but I can tell by her body language and so many bad pictures she was just faking it all.

This post was edited

That's too bad. The photographer we have talked to has made it clear that there would't be anyone else there. I can see how she would have been nervous or anxious about having observers there. That's too bad. Like you said, it can drastically affect the outcome of the photos.

This post was edited

Glad she feels comfy to be photographed by you. I would love to be able to take pics of my gf, not for posting. Would be fun posing with different angles.

This post was edited

It took time bleve me! Then to have a photog guy take some pics which she was good with me not present as I had a work call out. For a shy girl to get to that mark amazed me. The photog guys wife who is an awesome model and a great friend of Luann's assisted her. I would never have predicted something like this some years ago. I could leave her for that call out because she was in great hands and actually her best pics I have is when I wasn't there and neither were the invading audience of friends.

This post was edited