Back to Normal

Hoping with the return to normal we will soon have some folks posting fitting room selfies. :)

This topic was edited
RE:Back to Normal

My wife reports the stores she has visited lately have not reopened their fitting rooms, but made their return policies more generous. Her guess is is more area for the staff to keep sanitized.

This post was edited

Next time I'm in a store with fitting rooms, the fitting rooms are open, and, most importantly, I remember, I'm going to take some nude selfies to post here.
Good for you! Looking forward to seeing your selfies posted here.

This post was edited

The fitting rooms are open in some stores here in PA. Had to get a pair of pants for a wedding and thought of this group while I was there.

This post was edited

The fitting rooms are open in some stores here in PA. Had to get a pair of pants for a wedding and thought of this group while I was there.
Thanks for remembering and sharing!

This post was edited

Perfect fit

This post was edited

Fitting rooms are starting to reopen, see recent media. :)

This post was edited

Fitting rooms are starting to reopen, see recent media. :)

Was wondering why my media post was removed?

This post was edited

Fitting rooms are starting to reopen, see recent media. :)Was wondering why my media post was removed?
Thanks for joining this group!

Sometimes the TN mods remove photos which have been approved by the group mod. Even though I am not the group mod (as there isnt one) I started the group and approve photos initially. In all my groups I approve photos if they dont contain erections.

This post was edited

This group is not seeing much activity. I wonder if the Covid situation has changed clothes buying habits, thus less use of fitting rooms.

This post was edited