RE:Bare Necessities Big Nude Boat scheduled to sail again in Feb 2022

I can't speak to why you can't be in the dining room naked since we were last nude cruise in 2017 there certainty were . Formal Dining was mandatory dressed. There were several old men that never left there chair's sitting naked the entire ride in the causal dining room. I can tell you the two cruises we were on there were a lot of grumbling when clothing was required while in port or not in international waters. Rude of me not to pass out hankies. :DIt's one of the main reasons we always get a balcony stateroom on all cruises we go on. Since they all have been textile cruises, it's the only place to lay out naked and not get harassed. I think if we ever went on a nude cruise, we'd without a doubt get a balcony room as well. If they told us we couldn't be nude out on any of the main decks, we'd retreat to our balcony room with our friends and have our own nude social gathering there. ;D

The only time you cant be naked on deck during a nude cruise is in port, and you cant be naked on your balcony then, either. Otherwise you can be naked anywhere at any time, except the main dining room. On sea days I usually go to the gym for a run, then we go up to the pool deck for breakfast, spend the day socializing out in the sun, have lunch and dinner in the buffet or by the pool, head to one of the bars (usually the one by the pool if still open) or comedy club/show in the evening, and go to the disco at night. I dont put anything on the entire day and just grab a towel to sit on when we get to wherever we are going (there are towel stations available on all decks). We will have breakfast and dinner in the main dining room when in port, since we have to dress anyway, and then head out for an excursion.

This post was edited

Anyone that belongs to a club or resort will attest there are a few bitchers no matter how good they have it. Nude Cruise is no different there are going to be a few of those old men bitching a big fat fit they have to put clothes on while docking in a port. The happy people far out weigh them, Luann and I just smirked to ourselves about the hilariousness of it all.
Get a starboard side balcony cabin so when docked in port you can remain unclothed. Problem solved !

This post was edited

Anyone that belongs to a club or resort will attest there are a few bitchers no matter how good they have it. Nude Cruise is no different there are going to be a few of those old men bitching a big fat fit they have to put clothes on while docking in a port. The happy people far out weigh them, Luann and I just smirked to ourselves about the hilariousness of it all.Get a starboard side balcony cabin so when docked in port you can remain unclothed. Problem solved !

You do have to admit there are way less drama seekers on the nude cruises than textile ones. But you are right, you can never escape it 100%. As for picking the starboard side for your balcony, cruise ships don't follow any pattern for which side they dock on. If their assigned berth is easier to dock on the starboard side, they will do that. Most of the cruises I can still remember embarkation details for had us embark on the starboard side... Tampa for sure, Boston for sure.

This post was edited

We've only been on one cruise where we didn't have a balcony. We've now been on several cruises and no matter what side of the ship we are on, we've been able to be naked on our balcony at all times, even in port... you just have to be careful and aware of your surroundings. As long as you're not standing next to the railing while in port, you can easily get away with being nude on your balcony in port. A few times our stateroom faced opposite of the gangway and out into the harbor. We laid out naked and got some sun being as we didn't want to go ashore.

This post was edited

Anyone that belongs to a club or resort will attest there are a few bitchers no matter how good they have it. Nude Cruise is no different there are going to be a few of those old men bitching a big fat fit they have to put clothes on while docking in a port. The happy people far out weigh them, Luann and I just smirked to ourselves about the hilariousness of it all.Get a starboard side balcony cabin so when docked in port you can remain unclothed. Problem solved !You do have to admit there are way less drama seekers on the nude cruises than textile ones. But you are right, you can never escape it 100%. As for picking the starboard side for your balcony, cruise ships don't follow any pattern for which side they dock on. If their assigned berth is easier to dock on the starboard side, they will do that. Most of the cruises I can still remember embarkation details for had us embark on the starboard side... Tampa for sure, Boston for sure.

You do speak truth! Happiest people are on that cruise and an amazing experience to meet fun loving happy nudist from all over world. Your always going to have some grumblers where ever you go.

This post was edited

I'm looking for someone who has a cabin booked, and may be looking for someone to share. I prefer a balcony cabin, but would consider anything. I have been on the BNB forum, but it seems the people with posts looking for a cabin mate aren't actually looking. They don't want to reply. I have been a very long time nudist. I was on one other BNB a couple years ago, and enjoyed it a lot. I am a 60 something widowed man. I'm not looking for anything from anyone. Just looking to share the cost of a cabin. Anyone interested please let me know @ 1redscooter@gmail.com

This post was edited

I'm looking for someone who has a cabin booked, and may be looking for someone to share. I prefer a balcony cabin, but would consider anything. I have been on the BNB forum, but it seems the people with posts looking for a cabin mate aren't actually looking. They don't want to reply. I have been a very long time nudist. I was on one other BNB a couple years ago, and enjoyed it a lot. I am a 60 something widowed man. I'm not looking for anything from anyone. Just looking to share the cost of a cabin. Anyone interested please let me know @ 1redscooter@gmail.com

There are many people needing to share a cabin. You can find them on The Bare Necessities Forum once you join that.

This post was edited