Finding friends on social media as a nudist

I am obviously interested in finding nudist friends during this pandemic until facilities open up. I found two individuals that are nudist that are males from another social media outlet. Now I don't want them to get the wrong idea but it would be nice to find someone that is comfortable being naked without thinking it has to correlate anything sexual.

One nudist individual that I met through social media was a older gentlemen who sold me my first car. He didn't recognized my name or profile because it was under a different name. I asked if he used to work at the dealership that where I brought my old car he denied it. I believe he denied it because of his profession that I totally understand but curious if he is interested in finding other nudists?

The other nudist don't live to far from me and was very engaging when we talked but I was the one asking questions but he was not. I don't know if they not interested or I am coming off too strong but love any kind of advice that can help open my virtual social circle.

Welcome to DM too

This topic was edited
RE:Finding friends on social media as a nudist

Anyone can pretend to be anything on the Internet. And when you consider that nudists, as a group, are probably more secretive than most, then you need to be very suspicious of people who claim to want to be your friend. Be careful.

This post was edited