Elevator ride

Finally chalked off one more thing from my bucket list. I rode an elevator nude. Went down one floor to the 3rd, got out then went back up to my starting point. Exhilarating!

This topic was edited
RE:Elevator ride

Sounds like fun. Were you noticed by anyone? Security cameras?

This post was edited

Finally chalked off one more thing from my bucket list. I rode an elevator nude. Went down one floor to the 3rd, got out then went back up to my starting point. Exhilarating!

Did you walk in the hall and down the stairs nude also?

This post was edited

Very interesting. Too bad you don't have a photo of that. I have done very much the same thing.

This post was edited

great job i need to add that one to my bucket list

This post was edited

Not that I was aware of. It was a very old building and I couldnt see any cameras anywhere

This post was edited

Not that I was aware of. It was a very old building and I couldnt see any cameras anywhere

This post was edited

Walked the hall a bit, should have gone further - wanted to go to 1st floor but chickened out. Guess Ill have to do it again!!

This post was edited

Wow! Did you leave your clothes behind? I guess that may be too risky, although one that elevator stops at a floor you didn't request, then it's too late anyhow.

This post was edited

Not ridden the lift yet but I did walk back to the room naked after this swim and shower.

This post was edited

I have walked out to get snacks and ice from the machines outside in the hall several doors down. Also left the room to go to the car several times to get items or load to leave. Nighttime? Yes. But all exposed to the parking lot and passing windows. Of course it is safely lit up.

This post was edited