Nude ink

If u get one u Will get more

This topic was edited
RE:Nude ink

Everyone only gets one tattoo. They think!

This post was edited

Very true!

This post was edited

Not everyone.
Ive just the one - a sizeable tribal design and thats perfect for me.
No desire for anything more.
Call me the exception.

This post was edited

When was that though? If it was a short while ago, you may yet indulge, if it was a long while ago, you are different than the majority. The rule works in most cases.

This post was edited

Yes, yes, and yes! I went for my first and "only" some years ago. I now have 4 and planning many more. It's addictive and I love them!

This post was edited

Ive had this one for nearly 15 years.
Its still my only one.
Im used to being the exception (and I in no way intend that to sound conceited.)
My being the exception is in no way a positive (in my personal experience).

This post was edited

Yes, I started with one armband and then another. I have made additions to them since. I would like to add a sleeve and a piece over my left pec.

This post was edited

I got Thumper on my ass 28 years ago. Seven years ago I decided I wanted something alittle more dramatic. I got the tribals.

This post was edited

I guess I'm the exception now without any. If I were to get anything, it would have to be something I would have liked 10-15 years ago and still like now, but my tastes keep changing. At my age in my mid-50's it's enough of an accomplishment to stay in shape and not get fat. But if you can do so with ink, all the power to you!

This post was edited

My first was a star in the pubic area to cover a hernia scar. A year later I had 5 (pubic, back, ass, shoulder, penis).

This post was edited