RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I have always said Luann being an artist would paint the world if she could. She always paints naked in our home as she typically wears a lot of paint when she when she is done. Watched all weekend and yes she needs to shower the paint off her when done. Now she is wanting to paint a plethora walls I silly me thought were still all good to go. Oh well for me it's good to watch :D

Di's not a good painter. I do all the painting and like always, I'm naked while doing most everything around here. She does, however, do a really great job of watching while naked! She critiques, brings me drinks, usually grabs a wet wash cloth and wipes the paint off my butt when I back into a freshly painted wall (which is usually quite often). She's tried painting but doesn't like it much. Can't complain when you have a naked helper! ;D

This post was edited

Painted every room in our current house nude, was careful of the windows facing the street and the side neighbors.

This post was edited

Painted every room in our current house nude, was careful of the windows facing the street and the side neighbors.

It took strategic planning but I painted the two street/neighbor facing rooms during the Summer. Aside from the occasional walker, which I just stepped back from the window so not to be seen, our neighbors across the street had their shutters closed. When I was done with those walls, I didn't bother with watching for walkers or the neighbors. I had my wife stand out on the street and look in. She gave me the thumbs up, which meant she couldn't see me naked, and I continued with the rest of the room. Where there's a will, I find a way! ;DDD

This post was edited

I have the walls of one room to do this summer so I can do it naked (I did the whole room out last summer naked, but the walls colour isn't liked so will need doing again) and also 3 sides outside walls of the bungalow will be done naked, with the 4th side which, is the roadside might not need doing and, as it is the gable end will be much more of a challenge to do naked but there might be ways around to do this also naked if needed doing.

This post was edited

I have found that unless the sun is directly coming into a room, I can't be seen inside the house with the curtains open. I've done all kinds of work in the house while nude and painting is one of them. A front porch and shade trees do make a difference too.

This post was edited

Loved painting nude. I usually don't get paint on me so the claim that it washes off easily does not apply. It was still fun none-the-less.

This post was edited

O used to do a naked handyman service even built a extension naked

This post was edited

a couple of times i advertised on Craigslist as a nude painter. When hired, I showed up in proper painting attire, then I did a strip tease, and proceeded to work completely nude in front of the guys who hired me. was great fun. I even jerked off for them during my lunch break.

Also I live in a converted factory space, the the window which is 16 feet by 8 feet, made of of small panes of glass in a metal frame. It needed a lot of work. new putty, weather stripping and paint. I did all of it, in front of the window, sans clothes. I'm on the 5th floor and my window is around the side of the old factory, so i don't think anyone saw me, but I kind of wish they did.

This post was edited

I've painted rooms nude several times. Keeps from ruining a good outfit. ;) I also painted a front porch while naked once.

This post was edited

Yes I have. Always. Love being naked. Not only paint while nude I also wash the car and garden nude . It's the only way. I have a painting project coming up in our home and will definitely be naked.

This post was edited