Pubic Hair Was Common Place

I love retro nude pics, they form some of my earliest memories of naked women. All had a wonderful full untrimmed bush and often wore white see through or plain cotton panties, which added to the sensual visual affect of the viewer.

This topic was edited
RE:Pubic Hair Was Common Place

Many years ago I had a full ginger bush!

This post was edited

Don't see many with a ginger bush, even on women, it's quite rare and is very attractive especially when the sunlight catches it nicely.
thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

one of my aunts had a natural ginger bush. remember it very well seeing it in a sauna as a boy. full bushes were the norm back then, but a ginger bush was still a new sight.

This post was edited

it looked beautiful and very different to all the others I had seen up to that point, yes

This post was edited

I actually prefer nudie magazines from the eighties and older. Once the 90s came around the bush started to disappear. Same goes for movies. Guess Im a traditionalist lol

This post was edited

I notice you are from India. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Vintage photos also gives me wonderful memories about naked adult women I watched when i was young. I still loves a full bush, it is so sensual.

This post was edited

My grandfather had a shop attached to their house, and kept a large safe in there. Inside he had an awesome collection of magazines, pictures, polaroids, and vhs's. All of them were filled with women with full, natural bushes. The polaroids were of stewardesses he enjoyed while he was a pilot for an airline. I still have some of those magazines and photos. Truly appreciate the way those women looked. I grew up in an open household, so the first woman I saw naked in person was my mom. I just assumed all women had pubic hair until I saw a friend's mom and she was smooth. Pubic hair is beautiful to me.
And were any of the Polaroids of your grandmother when she was a stewardess? :)

This post was edited
Pubic Hair Was Common Place

Most women prefer to shave, or wax, before wearing a Bikini bottom. It covers so little of the body and the pubic hair sticking out from all sides, is not very attractive and a real visual turn off. Due to the fact that a full bush covers the genital area so completely, can the woman really be considered "nude"? Many governmental regulations say that it is indecent exposure for a woman to expose her genitals, but if one does not have an unobstructed view the vulva due to the hair, is she really exposed? I have one definite opinion about this. Whether one can see her lady parts or not, IT IS NOT INDECENT ! The same reasoning may be applied to a woman whose flowing locks hides the areolae of her breasts. She is not indecent.

This post was edited

Many governmental regulations say that it is indecent exposure for a woman to expose her genitals, but if one does not have an unobstructed view the vulva due to the hair, is she really exposed?Great point!

This post was edited