Hi Guys

Thanks for letting me in this group. I joined because about three years ago I got a small patch of vitiligo on the top of my penis. Now I have lots of discolouration around my penis , balls and sac. I hate the way it looks and am very conscious of it, to a degree that I don't feel happy to post any more pictures. Does anybody else have this. I've not got naked with anyone since, i feel id need to explain before I did so as not to freak people out.

This topic was edited
RE:Hi Guys

Hello! I also had vitiligo on my penis years ago, but with a lot of exposure to the sun everything darkens even for 1 summer season and things got better ... as much as possible expose the places with vitiligo to the sun and you will get better ... With medication this It can not be treated! Nudi greetings ...

This post was edited

see your dermatologist! there are a few different treatment options for individuals with vitiligo. while some light therapies work great for vitiligo, I don't believe direct sun exposure for extended periods is one of them : ) sorry this has become such a struggle for you. at any rate, I'm sure you look great!

This post was edited

I have this also and have had it for awhile. I feel you should just be yourself as always before, I don't worry about it and no one seems to notice. My penis is about half and half, very dark and pink so it is as it is and that is me too. I don't worry about something I can not change. Besides I'm 70 yrs old and my doctor would tell me (who are you trying to impress). So like I said I don't worry about it. Just use sunscreen so it doesn't burn (ouch).

This post was edited

And as long as it still works I doubt any companion would mind either.

This post was edited