RE:Naked dares

Here is an interesting way to get into dares. Play a game online of some kind. Winner gets to choose the dare that the loser has to do. Loser has to take a photo doing the dare and send it to the winner. Since you never know what the person will ask you to do, it would be difficult to have a photo on hand that fit the dare. Here is one of the dares I had to do when I lost - naked at a drive thru restaurant. I did mine at a Sonic while waiting for my order. I covered up when carhop brought the food. I took a photo, but it isn't acceptable for this site since my face wasn't in it. Thrilling but also a little scary.

This post was edited

I wore my shorts into an Asian Market looking legitimately for some milk tea and this guy kept looking and following me around. He finally said loved what he saw and couldn't quit looking. I thanked him for the compliment even though I am straight. Still gave me a sense of pride. Can't wait to go more places.

This post was edited

I would love for someone to give me a dare.

Go ahead and post the photo result of your dare here. We'd all enjoy seeing it as well as telling us a little bit about the situation and what it entailed to take the photos.

This post was edited

Nicely done. Looks like you are more rural than me. I would have difficulty doing this. Congratulations.

Update: Here is my response to this dare. Anyone else willing?

This post was edited

. Here is one of the dares I had to do when I lost - naked at a drive thru restaurant. I took a photo, but it isn't acceptable for this site since my face wasn't in it. .

I found the hardest part was rigging up the camera to get the right shot

This post was edited

Looks like the lady that served you got a bit of a chuckle serving you. Well done.

This post was edited

Have to say I do better off doing them spontaneously when I plan them it never seems to work

This post was edited

I would love for someone to give me a dare.

I've got a naked dare for you Doug, doing an ATM withdraw

This post was edited

I would love for someone to give me a dare.I've got a naked dare for you Doug, doing an ATM withdraw

I was dared to do that once. After I did it someone told me that the ATM has a camera. My response? "I hope they enjoy the view."

This post was edited