Unwanted messages

Is anyone getting unwanted messages or pms from people in the chat? I do even if I have them blocked. They keep bugging me.

This topic was edited
RE:Unwanted messages

True the block in the main group does not work in chat but you can block in chat also. Just click on their name and click the block button there.
Good Luck,

This post was edited

Yes, I do too. I am just chatting in the room bothering no one and I get a message from certain people.

They won't stop.

Blocked a message from koalasbare

I can get about 10 of these a session. They are relentless.

Can anyone stop this?

This post was edited

Koala is a highly respected person on this site for many many years so Im sure you did nothing wrong. :D :D

This post was edited

Can we be able to add a filter for all of those "young females" and "gay males" that ping you? I doubt if any of them exist for real and are just trying to get you to go to another website.

This post was edited

You can not block a message from Koalasbear because he is a mod. A mod can not be blocked. And in saying that he is one of the nicest people out there.

This post was edited

There are 2 people that keep bothering me when I am in the room.

One is Koalasbare the other is kiwi_nudist. I told them that they have been reported, but I keep getting harassed.

Is anyone else getting unwanted pms for just minding your own business and not bothering anyone?

It is very annoying. Maybe they should leave TN? I dunno.

This post was edited

I did nothing wrong, but as soon as he sees me in the room I get bombarded by tons of unwanted messages. I don't know why he is targeting me?

I just say hi to others and I respect everyone.

This post was edited

I tend to avoid the chatroom, but I have been getting, over the last four months, a number of messages or friend requests from young women who say they are looking for a relationship, whether romantic, sexual or long term (or "long team" as one such young woman put it today). Usually I delete the messages or just deny friendship, but sometimes they keep at it, telling me this is the first "dating site" they have used. Since when is TN a dating site (or has it long been a dating site, and I am just too old to keep up?). Have others got such messages from seekers after romance?

This post was edited

Unwanted massages - YES!! Ive been receiving similar messages over that same time frame. Always from a fairly recent profile (sometimes within the past few hours) to TN with no previous contact from me. I always FLAG them, then BLOCK them. Theyre a nuisance!!

This post was edited

Yes like yourself I have been getting an increased number if messages, contacts from younger females seeking romance and or sex and indicating they want a relationship.
I am talking females 30/40 years younger than myself with relatively new profiles.
Interesting part is if this is what they are really after probably better for them to look for someone who is not between 6000 to 15000 kilometres away lol.
Just flag, block them obviously some sort of scam in the making.

This post was edited