london female model needed please

Hi,
I'm a hobbyist photographer and my regular model is returning to Canada in a a couple of months so I'm after a new model.
A lot of the work will be projector based (in a studio) and I'll projecting images on to the whole body so you must be comfortable working nude.
Also no tattoos please.
You are welcome to bring a chaperone as long as they stay out of way or, better still, help out me out.
Timings are up to you but i'd like to book a studio pretty soon.
Many thanks
Paul
If it helps, I was a life model for artists, art classes & photographers for many years .

This topic was edited
RE:london female model needed please

Hi,I'm a hobbyist photographer and my regular model is returning to Canada in a a couple of months so I'm after a new model.A lot of the work will be projector based (in a studio) and I'll projecting images on to the whole body so you must be comfortable working nude.Also no tattoos please.You are welcome to bring a chaperone as long as they stay out of way or, better still, help out me out.Timings are up to you but i'd like to book a studio pretty soon.Many thanksPaulIf it helps, I was a life model for artists, art classes & photographers for many years .

hi, i am 56 and not thin (size 12 to 14, but big breasts) but hey i would have liked to have a go at some nude modelling but i am not in london, i hope you get someone sorted that is able to do this for you, all the best .

This post was edited