How my wife became a nudist

My wife had told me the story.

She had been previously with her parents in a sauna. In Germany you are naked in a sauna with a big towel.

One day she went with her parents to a fun pool in the late afternoon. Her parents went into the sauna area. My wife was in the swimming area. Suddenly there was a anouncement. "in half an hour begins the nudistic swimmtime. All people who don't want to swim nude, has to leave the fun pool." Her parents hadn't told her that. After a quarter of an hour the next anouncement. And her parents were in the sauna area.

And then the last anouncement: "All people have to be nude or leave the fun pool". My wife who had been swimming took off her bathing suit. After some time she wanted to leave the water. And she was nude! She was ashamed that everybody could see her naked body. But all the people were also nude and nobody watched her. So she got used to it and had fun tio swim in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE:How my wife became a nudist

Cool story! Obviously nudism is much more accessible in Germany; so the story makes sense. When I was a kid there nudism was everywhere.
It's different in the U.S. You have to actually look for nudists to find them.

My wife became a nudist on our third nudist resort outing together. At that point she had been around nudists; but she hadn't been quite comfortable being seen openly naked. But the third time, as they say, is the charm. She decided it was time to stop hiding from other people. Instead of covering up to walk over to the main area, she decided to make the walk nude; knowing it meant everyone in and outside the pool area would see her naked. She felt a little awkward at first; but then her confidence grew and she got comfortable pretty quickly being naked around other people. Pretty soon she was her usual fun, jovial self and ended up having a great time spending the day naked and meeting new people.
She'd become a nudist (even if she still doesn't fully admit it).

This post was edited

"Di, how and when did you become a nudist?"

Her answer: "I guess it started when we spent 3 days completely naked in our apartment after our wedding reception. It felt so natural and free. We were having quite a bit of sex during those 3 days but those in between times, while just doing simple everyday things, it felt good and just normal."

Di just became a nudist without any pushing, pleading, begging or hesitation. I'm quite fortunate.

This post was edited

Cool story! Obviously nudism is much more accessible in Germany; so the story makes sense. When I was a kid there nudism was everywhere.It's different in the U.S. You have to actually look for nudists to find them.

In Germany it got also worse. At that pool there is today no nude swimming anymore.

This post was edited