RE:Naked Workouts

Oh yes, I have done naked yoga ( in a group), naked yoga online, naked fitness dance recently, stretching and in home workouts naked. I have mountain biked naked and even winter fat biked while naked, a little chilly but fun (maybe I'm part eskimo, ha ha).

This post was edited

I do bar and dumbbell workouts naked. Have 275 lbs of weights I use at least twice a week.

This post was edited

I have used Mira Vistas gym nude. There was another couple in the gym and they were clothed. MAR has a work out area but it is outside and best used in the summer time and then early in the morning before it gets too hot.

This post was edited

Whats your leaderboard name I'll add you!

This post was edited

I get up at 430 and work out on a cross trainer for 30 min. That's 430 East Coast time if anyone wants to join me.

This post was edited

If I move to Mountain or Pacific Time, I will join you.

This post was edited

I'm in the chat on video almost every morning if anyone wants to join me.

This post was edited

I love to cook and eat naked!

This post was edited

Got the stationary bike and treadmill set up in the back window so I can do an hour a day jumping back and forth between them while totally nude. Love how the early morning sun feels on my body while I'm riding or walking and I'm sure if the neighbors enjoy the view if they look out their window at 6AM.

This post was edited

When I visit my fianc, I use her treadmill first thing in the AM. I put on socks, and running shoes. That's enough for a good workout! There is a big screen TV, so I watch that and walk for about an hour.

This post was edited