RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

I used most methods over the years, but finally went laser. No regrets apart from why didn't I start sooner. I have some white hairs that laser will never get rid off. I think I will need to get a touch of electrolysis done.

This post was edited
RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

Absolutely no regrets. I used IPL.

This post was edited

Absolutely no regrets. I used IPL.

Just curious. How long did it take for you to see results?

This post was edited

In 1999 I had a vasectomy and had to shave my testicles. I loved the smooth feeling of them and it wasn't long before I trimmed my pubes down tight, then I moved onto shaving in designs, to totally smooth to just a small patch above my penis. Most girls remarked and liked it, in 2002 I had a GF and I was shaved except for a wide landing strip, we split up for a few weeks and got back together, in those weeks I totally shaved smooth. The night we got back together we were having make up sex, she loved to give me oral, within 20 seconds she lifted her head and said ohhhh I see you shaved smooth I love it... So from that point on I was mostly smooth except for a small patch of hair over my penis here and there.. In late 2010 I was dating a girl, we were 69ing, I thought she was real smooth, so I jump out of the 69, tell her to lay on her back and go in for a closer inspection ;-). I've never experienced anything that felt that soft with any other girl I was pleasuring. I asked her what kind or razor she used and she said "None I had laser hair removal 4 years ago" I made my appointment the following week... Best money I've ever spent..... It took like 8 treatments to completely remove everything, only down side I couldn't tan nude for that time frame, they said the laser works off of the darker pigment and they didn't want to take a chance of the laser scaring my pubic area. The feeling is totally amazing, feels like the inside of the palm of your hand..... I had the same response from the girls I gave her after that, the now wife loves the look and feeling so much, she told her brother in law he should do it, "my sister will love it" LOL That was 12 years ago, had to go on testosterone so I need a touch up, the hormone makes the hair grow, very slow and fine but it sprouts back a little.

Will girls think it's weird? Nope, they all liked it, 95% were already smooth themselves and the other 5% after the first time with me either completely shaved themselves or asked me to shave them.

If I shower at a men's locker room, would they think it's weird? Nope, Most guys go shave or trim tightly, I'd say more guys shave smooth...

If I visit the doctor, will he think it's weird and/or say anything? Been to the doctors several times since I had laser and no one have ever said anything except, great tan LOL

BEST THING I EVER DID!!!! NO REGRETS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing your story. Yeah, the fact of the matter is, I need to do this for myself. And I REALLY want to do this for myself. Pleasing others is a bonus, of course, but my main reason is because of my preference of how it looks and feels on myself.

Another thing that's hesitating me is because I can't help but feel that maybe I'm doing something "wrong." I guess it's just a stupid society thing. What exactly is "wrong" with it? I'm not harming anyone. So I should just do it. Because I feel I'm going to regret more NOT doing it.

This post was edited

Permanently stubble free would be great !

This post was edited

Just curious. How long did it take for you to see results?

You should start seeing some results after 3 sessions (each 2 weeks apart). You won't see major results until at least 6 sessions. As we are approaching summer in the Northern Hemisphere, remember you can't allow the skin to be treated to tan beyond what the safety lock-out will allow (Don't try and bypass it, you will just damage the skin as it will start to absorb the energy from the laser).

After 3 - 4 months, you should notice a significant reduction in number and thickness of dark hairs. At this point, you may have to go 3-4 weeks between treatments, eventually getting to where you just need to do spot treatments every so often. IPL will have no effect on lighter (white) hairs.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Shaved ( chest and pubes) for years, it was more comfortable and I prefer that look. Dated and met female friends nude and the only comment I got was that it must be hard work.
Some liked that look, others prefer hair but I was doing what I liked. My advise, do what you like...others will except that.

This post was edited

Trimmed and shaved for years, at gym in the showers no one bothers.
I work in health care and can assure you no one bothers one way or the other if you have pubes or not.

This post was edited

Trimmed and shaved for years, at gym in the showers no one bothers.
I work in health care and can assure you no one bothers one way or the other if you have pubes or not.

This post was edited