Tucson area

Heading to Tucson soon looking for somewhere to get out nude any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Tucson area

Mira Vista Resort

This post was edited

Looking for somewhere thats not a resort

This post was edited

Used to be able to hike nude in Tanque Verde Canyon but last there severa, years ago

This post was edited

Ahhh sorry about that. I don't know.

This post was edited

Used to be able to hike nude in Tanque Verde Canyon but last there severa, years ago

Tanque Verde off of Reddington Rd.

This post was edited

I just asked this question , about Tanque Verde Falls trail, to someone who lives in Tucson and has taken this hike recently. It's still a clothing optional trail but like in many circumstances, you'll find more clothed people on the trail than you do nudes. Apparently, there are two trails, with one being the clothing optional trail, and all the clothed people take the clothing optional trail... I wonder why (stating so sarcastically).

We may visit this area some day soon. If we do and we take this hike, I will report back in a couple weeks. It's possible that member who lives nearby and in Tucson, will respond with more accurate info.

This post was edited

The upper Tanque Verde Falls trail is indeed clothing optional. Depending on the day and the time of your visit, the number of clothed hikers you see can range from 0 on up. Weekends are of course busier for visitors of all persuasions. To find the trail, visit this TN page or look on Google Maps for Tanque Verde Falls Beach.

This post was edited

Thanks for the replies

This post was edited

We'll be in Tucson in a couple of weeks and will add this trail to our hiking agenda.

This post was edited

A word of caution: If you look on Google Maps, do NOT take the trail marked "Upper Tanque Verde Falls Trailhead" at 32.25738, -110.65593. This trail is textile, rather steep and will take you *below* the upper falls, downstream of the clothing optional area. The trail you want is 100 yards (90 meters) further up Redington Road at 32.258, -110.6555. It heads due east, will take you right to a nice beach above the upper falls, and is clothing optional as soon as you are out of sight of the road.

This post was edited