Please don't be icky at Hippie

tl;dr keep it sexy, not creepy; if someone is not interested, simply apologize and move on

Masturbation is awesome. Sex is awesome. Showing off is awesome. Bodies are beautiful and ok to admire. *But don't be a creep and always get consent.* Doesn't matter who or where it is.

I was sitting nearby on a work call (hey - if the sun is out, i am too) and noticed some ladies were telling this dude to stop using them for jerk-off bait and to cut it out. They were audibly and visibly uncomfortable and not interested. He responded by calling them bitches and to fuck off. There were guys nearby who were also annoyed by his behavior. Not cool at all. I'm not a ranger or prude, and I don't give a f*ck what you do or where you do it, but if I see or hear sexual harassment, I'm reporting it. It's important for everyone to feel safe and comfortable in nude spaces. At Hippie, if someone says "no thanks," there's literally 20 other people nearby who would be down to give you attention. It's not unheard of for people to "hangout" elsewhere after also. There's no need to bring your stank attitude and toxic behavior to a happy place. Have fun, keep the vibes good, and don't be a creep.

This topic was edited
RE:Please don't be icky at Hippie

Thank you, I wish this would be also true here in Arizona.

This post was edited
RE:Please don't be icky at Hippie

Thank you, I wish this would be also true here in Arizona.

This post was edited