Has your Spring sprung?

I stuck my head out the door this morning to a warm day with light fog, just enough light to see well with mist shrouding everything...I couldnt resist. I grabbed my coffee and wandered about the yard nude for 15 to 20 minutes. The grass is perking up, the early spring veggies are doing well and all the trees have new growth sprouting...hows it in your neck of the woods?

This topic was edited
RE:Has your Spring sprung?

Wait! We haven't gotten last Summer secured away yet....lol! However, the Summer tease we have had lately has everything budding and blooming. Usually one or more cold snaps before a good Spring gets here usually to kill the buds! With the 1000+ acres of Commercial farming, we can't wait for another dust, and insecticide blast! 48 this morning with a close 30 a few days ago. The 80+ yesterday was a good "Air bathe" session...lol! Hope you both are doing well! We are still supporting the Medical field! Less than 3 Months and we will use the last vacation time of our 40 yr contract!

This post was edited
RE:Has your Spring sprung?

Its been a busy day for me...just the usual chores around the house. The wife has some tummy bug so shes laying low...literally. Ive done some laundry, yard work and am cleaning the pool. Its a mess as my pool cover did not work and its full of leaves. But next year Ill know how to do it right. I do hope this is a better year for you and your donations to varied medical folks retirement accounts subside. We were planning on a Jax trip for babysitting duties but the wifes bug derailed that one. Im sure there will be future opportunities...lol. Take care, John.

This post was edited