Sunrise at Blind Creek

Love seeing sunrises and thought what better experience than to see the sunrise naked. I'm going this morning to do that. Has anybody been to Blind Creek at sunrise? Are others there?

This topic was edited
RE:Sunrise at Blind Creek

Sounds great!
enjoy it !

This post was edited

I have been at sunrise. Usually a couple people and a few fisherman there. Its beautiful!

This post was edited

A while BC (Before Covid) I went up to Playalinda and got there before sunrise. Something about the natural beauty of a sunrise, or sunset for that matter is so relaxing. Especially when nude. I was always wondering how early you can go to Blind Creek

This post was edited

I've done it a few times; absolutely beautiful. Heading over there today actually.

This post was edited

I host a Blind Creek group on Me We, and live nearby. I frequently walk/run the beach at dawn. I arrive in the dark; no issues.

This post was edited

I host a Blind Creek group on Me We, and live nearby. I frequently walk/run the beach at dawn. I arrive in the dark; no issues.

I'll look for you. I've been going almost every morning as long as it's not too chilly. I get there around 7:15am....Love the peacefulness at that hour.

This post was edited

I've done it a few times and it's different each occasion. I'd love to meet up again with you guys!

This post was edited

I've done it a few times and it's different each occasion. I'd love to meet up again with you guys!

I'm heading there in about an hour.

This post was edited

Sweet. Can't today but heading there next week, weather permitting.

This post was edited

I go to BCB at dawn when the tide is low, and walk or run the beach. Its an incredible experience.

This post was edited