Busted (sorta)

Well it finally happened. After months of not getting caught naked anyone on a trail (but some close calls), someone finally surprised me while I was hiking naked.

The guy said "hi", and I said "hi" back, and that was the end of it.

Still need to be careful, but it wasn't as worrisome as I expected it to be.

This topic was edited
RE:Busted (sorta)

I took a walk on a trail and found a nice clearing. So I thought to myself this would be a great spot to get some sun. I looked around and seemed secluded enough so I stripped down and proceeded to get some sun. After about 15 min an older gentleman on a bicycle rode past me, (damn bear ran over my feet). No words we're said he just kept pedaling. That's when I realized I wasn't as secluded as I thought. Needless to say I got dressed and walked back to my truck.

Where was the not so secluded trail? I'm in Toms River during the summer and found many under utilized trails in Double Trouble State Park. I hike nude there almost every day.

This post was edited

Name of the park might be what happens if a ranger sees you!

This post was edited

For me, no one passed but my later inspection proved I wasn't as far away from the trail as I initially thought! It can be a challenge to find such an ideal spot, especially when you also want it to be conviently located.

This post was edited

i was nude "hiking" (it was in a florida state park, so our hiking is walking since it is flat) far into the state park trails when a bunch of college boys came running up behind me, i guess the cross country team used the same trails to get their exercise. They all jogged on past me as i walked saying nothing. Another time, i was out for a sunrise hike on a non-nude beach (just me and some early morning fisherman) when some park rangers came flying up out of nowhere on an ATC heading down the beach. I put my shorts on and they disappeared for a while. On their way back they told me i can't be naked there, which i was dressed by then. I have hiked (walked) many Florida state parks, with no issues except these two times. I hiked naked along the coast of Oregon for over an hour up to a lighthouse (put shorts on there) and hiked back all naked in the early morning or late afternoon with no issues.. i even skinny dipped there, no people visible for miles (except some more early fisherman, but they don't seem to care)...

This post was edited

i was nude "hiking" (it was in a florida state park, so our hiking is walking since it is flat) far into the state park trails when a bunch of college boys came running up behind me, i guess the cross country team used the same trails to get their exercise. They all jogged on past me as i walked saying nothing. Another time, i was out for a sunrise hike on a non-nude beach (just me and some early morning fisherman) when some park rangers came flying up out of nowhere on an ATC heading down the beach. I put my shorts on and they disappeared for a while. On their way back they told me i can't be naked there, which i was dressed by then. I have hiked (walked) many Florida state parks, with no issues except these two times. I hiked naked along the coast of Oregon for over an hour up to a lighthouse (put shorts on there) and hiked back all naked in the early morning or late afternoon with no issues.. i even skinny dipped there, no people visible for miles (except some more early fisherman, but they don't seem to care)...

I have heard that a fair number of fishermen do so nude when they are away from the crowds.

This post was edited

LMAO yes I have had a few groups of runners and even a cross country team sneak up on me before also. Same thing they just kept going never heard a word.

Around here, the cross country teams train in very short shorts, often split to the waist, and no shirt, so they are almost nude themselves!

This post was edited

I was camping in a conservation area where you have to get a permit before you go, so you pretty much know you will be the only party camping at the time. Also, you have to leave your car at the gate and hike in. I never wear clothes in camp or on the trails.

So, I was doing a day-hike from camp with only a small pack to carry water and snacks. I heard a rattling sound, and turned to see a bicyclist riding past. He merely said good morning and kept riding. About 20 minutes later, he came back and I could see him approaching from far ahead. Since he had already seen me, I didn't try to hide or cover up. Just said "good morning again" as he passed.

This post was edited

About 20 minutes later, he came back and I could see him approaching from far ahead. Since he had already seen me, I didn't try to hide or cover up. Just said "good morning again" as he passed.

Great logic. He saw you once and did not freak out might as well stay bare. Good job.

This post was edited