March 8-9 2021

I am taking my new "vintage camper" to Cypress Cove on March 8-9. A 1973 Shasta 1400. I've talked my wife into joining me. Will be her first time at a nudist resort. Is anyone else going to be down there at this time?

This topic was edited
RE:March 8-9 2021

Congratulations on getting your wife to go. She will love the place. We had a great time there something like five or six years ago. Id love to be there but its a bit of a trip from California :D

This post was edited

I'm usually around sometime during the day. Even if it's just a cart ride with my wife and dog. If I spot you, I'll say hi

This post was edited

WoW, that's great. And such a cool little camper also. I am a member at Cypress, and spend May until November 1st there. I'm sure your wife will enjoy it I hope you have a good weather.

This post was edited

That would be nice to meet fellow True Nudists members.

This post was edited

Hope you have a good time and your wife enjoys her visit. We just returned from a week with nudist friends where we stayed in an Air BnB and had the whole house and 2 acres to ourselves. At trip to CC would have been nice but being as we are on the West Coast, it's not a simple weekend getaway! ;DDD. Have fun!

This post was edited

Was your camper yellow? I stopped by Monday and you weren't there. Wdnt over yesterday and it was gone

This post was edited

Was your camper yellow? I stopped by Monday and you weren't there. Went over yesterday and it was gone

Yes that was me. It was our maiden voyage with the camper and actually the first time we have camped together in our 31 years of marriage. It was a short trip but I had a nice time. Too bad we didn't get to meet. I plan to come down more often and spend more time while I'm there. 3 days was like a tease to me. My wife had a good time although she's not a nudist, she conversed with the people next door to us and wasn't bothered by the fact that it was a nudist resort. She didn't ind seeing naked people but isn't interested in being seen naked. At least not yet. She saw how at home I was there and said I should spend more time there when I can. And I do intend on taking her up on that. If she decides to take up the lifestyle it's going to take a lot of time. Hoping she will.

This post was edited

Maybe see you next time

This post was edited

Coming down again next week for five days. April 21-25th

This post was edited