Your realization

When I was 11 I got to stay home alone and I started walking around naked all the time when my mom saw me she said i was always nude growing up still nude today. How old were you when you realized you were a nudist

This topic was edited
RE:Your realization

Never liked clothes. Just gave up around 11 and didnt wear anything . After causing an issue in a house where no one was seen nude I was allowed to stay that was unless we had company and I was not allowed to leave the yard

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked when I was 11. Fell asleep naked and the next morning I woke up and felt so good I never slept in anything again. Before long I started hanging nude in my room watching TV, doing homework, etc. At first my parents objected but eventually let me do it as long as I kept the door closed. My dad would come in my room and chat while I masturbated. Any time I was home alone, I'd walk around the house naked. We had a huge backyard with wooden fence so I'd hang out there also.

This post was edited

About 13-14. Started spending all my time naked when my parents were out. Started sleeping naked. Progressed to naked walks in the local woods.

This post was edited

Was 33 and when I removed my clothes during my first visit to Blacks Beach.

This post was edited

I think it was about six or seven years old for me. The minute my best friend came over and we found a private time we got nude. During the summer months we always hung out in the woods and played in the ponds and streams nude. As a bonus I grew up about a mile from a nude beach where we often spent our days!

This post was edited

I got naked when home alone from around age 12. I'd also get naked in nearby woods and find quiet places to sunbathe nude. I also slept naked from age about 16. But it was all secretive and with a guilty feeling. I didn't discover nudism until age 65 - for the first time finding lots of others who do the same.

This post was edited

When I was about six i would spend a week or so with my grandparents on their farm. I remember having to take a bath in an old washtub in the backyard. Once when no one was around i got out of the tub and ran around the yard nude. I had a buddy who liked to run around nude too when we were about 10. I would spend the night at his house and we would sleep in a tent in the backyard. We would dare each other to run around the outside of his house naked in the middle of the night. When we got a little older we would ride our bikes out to the creek to go fishing. We would usually end up skinny dipping. I was hooked on nudity at an early age!

This post was edited

Awesome. I began being nude at home around age 13, came across a nudist website and I was hooked instantly. Still nude every chance I get at home and outdoors

When I was 11 I got to stay home alone and I started walking around naked all the time when my mom saw me she said i was always nude growing up still nude today. How old were you when you realized you were a nudist

This post was edited

I was a nudist before I knew what nudism is. I was around 7, and I drove my conservative Dad nuts especially since my parents had friends over a lot. I honestly hated the feel of clothes on me from an early age and one day I finally got frustrated then. I finally started going nude around the house when they were able to leave me alone when I was older and when I had my first places on my own.

This post was edited

When I was 12 years old, I had a friend that lived down the street. Both of his parents worked, laving him and his older sister home alone during the day. When his sister wasn't in the house, we would strip and hang out around the house. Looking back, I think it was a challenge to see how close we could get to being caught naked by his sister. It was really the first time I would just hang around naked. We would also sleep out in his enclosed patio and would get naked for sleeping.

This post was edited