Winter Solstice Geocaching

I spent most of Dec 21st hiking and Geocaching nude in the desert west of Tucson in near perfect weather. It was a little cool, low 60's, when I started out in the late morning but in bright sunshine and no wind it felt fine. The temperature topped out in the mid 70's, a real treat for the shortest day of the year. I hiked several miles in two different areas and found 3 caches nude, GC2D04, GCFAD3 & GC10CPG. I found three others that were next to the road on the way in while clothed. I had looked for one of the caches over a year ago but did not find it. I found it this time without much trouble. There is one more cache in that area that I'll go for some time in the future. I'm planning to establish my own cache out there soon. I'm trying to contact the BLM to get permission but so far not getting any reply, maybe because of the holidays. I've already hiked through the area for my planned cache, nude of course. There are photos in my profile of the area.

This topic was edited
RE:Winter Solstice Geocaching

Great and well done! I certainly wouldn't have been naked on the 21st Dec here in the UK, but then we are about 20 degrees further north, and having rather miserable wet weather at the moment. I hope you get permission to place your cache, then others may go and find it - naked, of course...

This post was edited

Finally got around to checking the geocaching website to see these caches. Great snapshot you posted of the view from Lost Point II (GCFAD3).

This post was edited

Is that the correct GC #? GCFAD3 it did not come up

This post was edited

GCFAD3 came up without a hitch for me. Maybe you'll have better luck if you try the URL directly:
https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?lat=32.4435&lng=-111.58295&origin=GCFAD3&utr=false

This post was edited