Working outdoors

Had a beautiful day here highs in the low 90s. Spent most of it outdoors doing nude home repair. It was so nice and relaxing to do this naked. I was in clear view of the road that runs by me and surprisingly not one car drove by. Hope you all had as good of day as I did!

This topic was edited
RE:Working outdoors

beautiful day today, sunbathed nude on my deck for 2 hours,2 weeks ago, had 6 inches of snow on my deck.

This post was edited

Got some naked gardening done in the sun 4 days in February including the last 3 days which must be a record for me to do this in February.

This post was edited

Must have had a warmer February that we did in the northeastern US.

This post was edited

I was able to lay out by the pool for an hour and get some things done in the backyard on at least five different days in February. I probably couldve done several more but was too busy to get out. I can usually get out one or two times in a given February and sometimes not. The year was quite warm and sunny. Too much so that we are facing a serious drought this year.

This post was edited

May get some buns in the sun time this week. 7 day forecast is showing 3 days in the 60's ;-) Sure beats the - 20's to -30 lows we had a couple weeks ago.

This post was edited

During the last cold spell here, we also had an ice storm. Many trees and shrubs took quite a beating. The worst being our weeping willow in the front yard. Several of the branches snapped under the weight of the ice. So last Saturday Feb. 27, my son came over and assisted in trimming all the bad branches. This was done clothed as he has a dim view of my nude life. The weather remained nice this last week so I decided to clean up the branch debris. Happily I was able to do this chore in the nude and it was just an awesome day in the sixties, sunny, with a very light breeze. This coming week we are supposed to have nice weather again so I think Ill be out working on the tan and happily enjoying the sun warming my nude body! Early Sping!

This post was edited

I was able to cut most of the grass today...and do it nude. The weather was perfect, light dew on the grass early to keep the dust down and two hours later Im through with most of it. Since it was a workday, not many folks out and it went well. Ive still got a little trim work to do but well get it soon enough.

This post was edited

Sounds a lot like my day this past Monday. Got some sun, brushed off all the wasp nests and cocoons off the house, trimmed back plants that are coming back from the roots, transplanted some "rescued" baby cedar trees (otherwise I would mowed over them) and got a good start on reclaiming the pool amongst other things. All while completely naked and potentially visible by someone passing by (but they'd have to actually be looking 200 feet into my yard between some trees...Heh, it's their retina and what can you REALLY see at 200ft?)

This post was edited

June has been a good month for naked gardening so I have been able to do a lot of it.

This post was edited