RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

If you will feel better going permanently smooth, go for it. You can never control what others say, much less think. Who knows, for every vocal naysayer, there may be someone else who quietly admires your smoothness. Anyway, you live with the smoothness 24/7, not them, so it's best you go with your preference. Just my two cents' worth. I'm proud to be permanently smooth, so nope, no regrets at all.

This post was edited
RE:For those of you guys that had your pubic hair permanently removed, do you have any regrets?

I often but not always shave my pubic area and it would not occur to me that it made any difference whether I was shaved or not when seeing the doctor. Not sure how it is in the US but in the UK it would be considered inappropriate for a medical professional to pass judgement on someone's personal choice to shave or not. Or for that matter their choice to have tattoos, body art, genital piercings or whatever. It's strictly none of their business.

This post was edited

I have been smooth for many years. I'm not extremely hairy so I just shave once a week. Personally I love the look and feel. I've never had anyone comment on my body being hairless. I do have a tattooed penis as well as a couple genital piercings and those do get comments. I've had several doctors, male and female, see me naked and none said anything.

This post was edited

Well, just to provide an update, I don't think the IPL device is working on me. I've used it everyday for two weeks already and still getting a lot of hair growth. I'm barely noticing any hair reduction. I have very dark, coarse pubic hair, so it can't be the light hair color, that's for sure. I've even got to the highest level (level 6) where I feel the rubber band snap and get that burning smell when I use the device. And still getting A LOT of hair growth.

Maybe these devices work on women, but maybe due to my high hormones, I don't think these devices can really kill the hair follicles on me.

This post was edited

Most home IPL devices operate at lower (safer) levels and take more time to show results. The product info on a typical device suggests you won't notice much difference inside four weeks.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08L68D9DH/

dadude saide:I don't think the IPL device is working on me. I've used it everyday for two weeks already and still getting a lot of hair growth. I'm barely noticing any hair reduction.

This post was edited

I wasn't expecting to be completely bald after a couple of week, but I was expecting to START seeing a *little* hair reduction. It's literally the exact same as it was two weeks ago. I know a couple women who used this and after a week, hair started thinning. With me, absolutely no thinning whatsoever.

This post was edited

Definitely shaved is a better look - and I totally agree with you as totally straight guy. Hate the hair and about to have to shave off again. Filmed my doing it once last year and posted on here under my profile - AustinJohn. Yes I enjoy and I understand from the women I have been with they too enjoy the smooth. (And I enjoy their being smooth as well).

This post was edited

Been totally smooth for over 20 years now. Shave in shower everyday. Would love to have hair removed permantley .

This post was edited

I have being shaving my cock and balls for over 40 years now and have been to swimming pools and nude beachs and doctors office and never had offensive remarks from any actually was asked by my doctor why I shaved and I told her because I liked the feel and look of the smooth and she said okay and that was it.

This post was edited

I have being shaving my cock and balls for over 40 years now and have been to swimming pools and nude beachs and doctors office and never had offensive remarks from any actually was asked by my doctor why I shaved and I told her because I liked the feel and look of the smooth and she said okay and that was it.
Had a cystoscope the other year at my local hospital. When the nurse pulled back the towel so the consultant could start she commented on my nice all over skin colour. Then commented on how neat I was down there, I too shave those bits, and I said it started because my wife didnt like a mouthful of hair. To which she said too true.
No embarrassment on either part. And by the time we had finished chatting the consultant had done his bit too.

This post was edited