RE: How do you explain to a non-nudist what you get from being a social nudist?

BKerr44, I agree with your comments 100%. Inviting friends over to share nudism with you is a great way to help others get over their fears of it. I have done this with a few friends who were hesitant in the beginning. Once they came over and I assured them that their privacy was protected from view of neighbors, they eventually stripped down and got comfortable. Some said they didn't feel it was for them but at least they gave it a try. Some other friends really enjoyed it and have returned for more relaxing naked time in the sun together.

This post was edited
RE:How do you explain to a non-nudist what you get from being a social nudist?

What's the point of divorcing nudism from sexuality to somehow make it more socially acceptable, moralistic and pure? That's all bullshit. Better to embrace everything as being sexual and passion-filled, and make the role of textiles in the process coincidental.
Aren't all of life's pleasures inherently sexual? Can't cooking, baking and dining be acts of arousal for ourself and others? Aren't fishing poles and motorcycles phalluses of pleasure? Isn't football a circle jerk with million dollar sponsors? Isn't bread baking or furniture crafting an act of creating life and bringing something into fruition? It's ALL sexual and a gift.
I can't speak much of women, but as men our sexuality is mostly hanging outside and needs to be free and externalized. Everything we have two of - like ears for tracking movement and eyes for perceiving depth - are perfectly matched. Men have two frenula (penis and tongue) which are paired as fine radars to perceive subtle environmental signals such as shifts in the breeze and changes in air pressure. We developed them as hunters with no artificial belt line to divide them. Should we overindulge and eat enough to regret it, that doesnt make our tongues evil. Ditto with our penises.
So strip the clothes and hunt and gather, individually and collectively. We're wired for it. And don't say it's not sexual. It's all sexual, and our penises should be along for the ride whether actively engaged or not. Banish the belt line and live in vitality and sensuality, and it's all good.

This post was edited
RE:How do you explain to a non-nudist what you get from being a social nudist?

What's the point of divorcing nudism from sexuality to somehow make it more socially acceptable, moralistic and pure? That's all bullshit. Better to embrace everything as being sexual and passion-filled, and make the role of textiles in the process coincidental.

The whole point of naturism being non-sexual is to counter the common argument that naturism is immoral and wrong.

The truth is that naturism IS non-sexual. naturists are sexual because they are human

This post was edited