RE:Nude Bucket List

Be nude at least 75% of the time from May - September and wear a shirt less than half the time I am not completely nude.Did that last summer from late March to early September with many hours of this time working naked in the garden.I actually wore shorts more than usual last summer since our grandson was here most of the time.Didn't wear much else since I had few places to go.Went from mid-May to mid-September without wearing long slacks and was shirtless more than ever.

I did 5 1/2 months from late March to early September without having trousers (long slacks) on and only started waring them when my part time job started.

This post was edited

Get my friends to join my wife and I in the hot tub or beach.

This post was edited

Be nude at least 75% of the time from May - September and wear a shirt less than half the time I am not completely nude.Did that last summer from late March to early September with many hours of this time working naked in the garden.I actually wore shorts more than usual last summer since our grandson was here most of the time.Didn't wear much else since I had few places to go.Went from mid-May to mid-September without wearing long slacks and was shirtless more than ever.I did 5 1/2 months from late March to early September without having trousers (long slacks) on and only started waring them when my part time job started.

Must have been warmer from late March to early May where you live than where I do.

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K race

I believe Cypress Cove hosts a 5K. If so, you could accomplish 3 in 1 trip.

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K race

I guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.

My list is down to
1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France
2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.
3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K raceI guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.My list is down to1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.

If you accomplish 3 would you get rid of most of your clothing and just keep enough for errands, etc. or save enough for an extended clothed vacation from time to time?

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K raceI guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.My list is down to1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.If you accomplish 3 would you get rid of most of your clothing and just keep enough for errands, etc. or save enough for an extended clothed vacation from time to time?
We would have to downsize to move from a house to a mobile home, but would probably accomplish this by getting rid of a bunch of coats and other winter clothes. I can pack 3 tee shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and a couple of golf shirts and be good for a 10 night nude cruise with a couple of nights pre and post cruise at a nudist resort, but we still do textile vacations, too. The camper van idea is the one where we would have to not bring much clothing with us. I am thinking of a small class B van, not a big class A motor home. A handful of clothes for a 3+ month stay.

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K raceI guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.My list is down to1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.If you accomplish 3 would you get rid of most of your clothing and just keep enough for errands, etc. or save enough for an extended clothed vacation from time to time?We would have to downsize to move from a house to a mobile home, but would probably accomplish this by getting rid of a bunch of coats and other winter clothes. I can pack 3 tee shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and a couple of golf shirts and be good for a 10 night nude cruise with a couple of nights pre and post cruise at a nudist resort, but we still do textile vacations, too. The camper van idea is the one where we would have to not bring much clothing with us. I am thinking of a small class B van, not a big class A motor home. A handful of clothes for a 3+ month stay.

How can you go on a cruise with no long slacks? Eat dinner at the buffet every night? If there is a cruise line that allows shorts in the main and or specialty dining rooms, I would be interested in knowing about it,
Are you planning an extended stay at a clothing optional resort before you decide if you want to live there permanently?

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K raceI guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.My list is down to1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.If you accomplish 3 would you get rid of most of your clothing and just keep enough for errands, etc. or save enough for an extended clothed vacation from time to time?We would have to downsize to move from a house to a mobile home, but would probably accomplish this by getting rid of a bunch of coats and other winter clothes. I can pack 3 tee shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and a couple of golf shirts and be good for a 10 night nude cruise with a couple of nights pre and post cruise at a nudist resort, but we still do textile vacations, too. The camper van idea is the one where we would have to not bring much clothing with us. I am thinking of a small class B van, not a big class A motor home. A handful of clothes for a 3+ month stay.How can you go on a cruise with no long slacks? Eat dinner at the buffet every night? If there is a cruise line that allows shorts in the main and or specialty dining rooms, I would be interested in knowing about it,Are you planning an extended stay at a clothing optional resort before you decide if you want to live there permanently?
Bare Necessities gets an agreement for their cruises to allow shorts in the dining room. The only long pants I bring are the ones I wear flying in from Boston (these cruises are in February). I do bring some nicer shorts that go with the golf shirts. We do eat in the buffet a few nights so we dont have to dress at all.

Weve been to Cypress Cove a bunch of times for 3-4 nights at a time and know some of the members, so we know we like it there. We would have to go to Lake Como a few more times to be sure, but we liked it when we went.

This post was edited

1. Go on a Bare Necessities Nude Cruise2. Go to a nude bowling event3. Spend a full week at a naturist resort and be nude from the time I arrive till the time I leave4. Dine at the Lakeside Restaurant at Cypress Cove Resort while nude5. Run in a nude 5K raceI guess we are in good shape since we have done all 5, but for number 4 make sure to go on a Thursday. Nude diners get a free glass of wine. You will have to wait until the pandemic is over, since Lakeside and Scuttlebutts are closed. And for number 5 I recommend the Cove as well. The flat course finally let me finish a 5K in under 30 minutes.My list is down to1. Nude round of golf at La Jenny in France2. Get a camper van and spend winter at a nudist resort. My company is making their work from anywhere permanent, so this could happen.3. Retire and live at a nudist resort. The Cove and Lake Como would be my first choices.If you accomplish 3 would you get rid of most of your clothing and just keep enough for errands, etc. or save enough for an extended clothed vacation from time to time?We would have to downsize to move from a house to a mobile home, but would probably accomplish this by getting rid of a bunch of coats and other winter clothes. I can pack 3 tee shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and a couple of golf shirts and be good for a 10 night nude cruise with a couple of nights pre and post cruise at a nudist resort, but we still do textile vacations, too. The camper van idea is the one where we would have to not bring much clothing with us. I am thinking of a small class B van, not a big class A motor home. A handful of clothes for a 3+ month stay.How can you go on a cruise with no long slacks? Eat dinner at the buffet every night? If there is a cruise line that allows shorts in the main and or specialty dining rooms, I would be interested in knowing about it,Are you planning an extended stay at a clothing optional resort before you decide if you want to live there permanently?Bare Necessities gets an agreement for their cruises to allow shorts in the dining room. The only long pants I bring are the ones I wear flying in from Boston (these cruises are in February). I do bring some nicer shorts that go with the golf shirts. We do eat in the buffet a few nights so we dont have to dress at all.Weve been to Cypress Cove a bunch of times for 3-4 nights at a time and know some of the members, so we know we like it there. We would have to go to Lake Como a few more times to be sure, but we liked it when we went.
Didn't realize you were talking about a nude cruise.

This post was edited