Can we exchange New practices among us?

We as a loving couple, we thought it's good to exchange experiences, what you've learn so far about the tantra...

This topic was edited
RE:Can we exchange New practices among us?

Would be nice to find someone local to do an exchange with. I am experienced & skilled at doing massage though have not taken any Tantra oriented classes but have taken classes in other modalities.

This post was edited

Tantric massage is enjoyed by all age groups. The youngest person I have done a tantric massage for was 20 years old and the oldest was an 82 year lady who I must say went on to be a regular. It is such a relaxing experience.

This post was edited

Tantric massage is enjoyed by all age groups. The youngest person I have done a tantric massage for was 20 years old and the oldest was an 82 year lady who I must say went on to be a regular. It is such a relaxing experience.

Wow, how was that actually. long time ago. was it popular? how did she know it and you also?

This post was edited

We used to offer couples 4 hand tantra massage as part of a accommodation package - this was very popular and lots of couples came back for more - it was a nice experience for each person to watch their partner being massaged.

This post was edited

They were people I knew and I had mentioned that I do Tantric massage. So they expressed a desire to experience it. Needless to say they enjoyed the experience.

This post was edited