2021 Naked Times

March 8 and its suppose to be 64 degrees in Chicagoland. I cant wait to be naked on the lake again! What are your plans?

This topic was edited
RE:2021 Naked Times

Spending some time naked in my decks. Though it is a bit breezy

This post was edited

My plans for 2021 are:
Visiting the resort near me as often as I can and one or two other resorts near enough for a longer weekend.
Make the area around my hot tub private enough to enjoy it the way it is supposed to be. Invite friends to enjoy it too.
Get to know the nudists that I know are near by for possible game nights or whatever.

This post was edited

I feel you.
I'm waiting atleast to get the vaccine and then go to nude resorts. Still being safe though.

This post was edited

I was at Deanza spring a few weeks ago. Fully open. It was nice.

This post was edited

Getting to Glen Eden anytime its above 70 - so far been out 3 or 4 days the last two weeks - cant wait until its fully open again.

This post was edited

I was at Deanza spring a few weeks ago. Fully open. It was nice.

Nice. Been wanting to go there since las year.

This post was edited

sent you a message

This post was edited

I've gone biking the last few days to get myself back in shape. I've never done a naked bike ride before, and I would love this to be the year I check that off my list.

This post was edited

We've sold our boat that we had kept on Lake Michigan out of New Buffalo, and we're now RVing. We have reservations at the Dunewood Campground in the Indiana Dunes for the weekend of June 25. Looking forward to getting naked on Kemil Beach again!

This post was edited

Kemil Beach is a nudist beach? Oddly enough I've never heard of that one. I'll have to google it. That one stretch of beach at New Buffalo was always nice to hike along the dunes. You had to do it clothed but it's still a nice scenic walk. :)

We've sold our boat that we had kept on Lake Michigan out of New Buffalo, and we're now RVing. We have reservations at the Dunewood Campground in the Indiana Dunes for the weekend of June 25. Looking forward to getting naked on Kemil Beach again!

This post was edited