RE:Pool or darts

...so if it was a strip pool or darts type game where the loser sheds a piece of clothing...

I would think that as nudists, we'd play games where we put an item of clothing back on! LOL

For me, I prefer pool (not that I'm any better at pool than at darts lol).

This post was edited

pool!

This post was edited

I can't play either. But I think naked pool is more fun. I have had my bum spanked when bending over the table. Was she cheating?

This post was edited

Naked pool can be fun. LOL.

This post was edited

How did you manage to do that? Lol.

This post was edited

I think I'd find dart a bit scary when wearing no protection whatsoever - while I'd imagine it could feel nice when you have to lean over the pool table with its leather frame etc for one of those trickier shots:-)

This post was edited

I think I'd find dart a bit scary when wearing no protection whatsoever - while I'd imagine it could feel nice when you have to lean over the pool table with its leather frame etc for one of those trickier shots:-)

This post was edited

In snooker parlance that is what's known as "potting the brown".

This post was edited

How did you manage to do that? Lol.

12 ball, middle pocket!

This post was edited

Pool without a doubt! I love playing pool and the freedom of clothes makes it even better. I spent time at Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in Ocean Isle NC with friends a few years ago. We enjoyed our time there but what really made me happy during our entertaining time was playing pool. They had 2x tables and they took their pool shooting serious. Many people would gather in the recreation room to play or watch others play and the players really tried their best. Although there was a wide range of skill levels, everyone took the game serious and enjoyed the competition. What really made it great was that I was able to beat the best player that routinely played there.

This post was edited