RE:Working from home

I had to get used to work nude at home, The first day I couldn't work concentrated because i had the feeling of free-time.

Did you dress for work, casually or stay nude?

This post was edited

Like I feel that day.

This post was edited

Like I feel that day.

Did you find that what you were or were not wearing affected your ability to concentrate?

This post was edited

I stood up to get something and somebody on the call said something like "Don't stand up if your wearing boxers."I said I was wearing gym shorts. Thought about saying that I couldn't do a conference call in boxers because I don't own any underwear, but thought that would be TMI.

Generally I keep my cam turned off. Where I have to have my cam on, I just make sure I don't stand up.

The biggest problem is when the MD FactTime's me

This post was edited

Like I feel that day.Did you find that what you were or were not wearing affected your ability to concentrate?

I am not sure. Perhaps it is my feeling if I am concentrated or not. And the problems with my nudity I only had the first day.

This post was edited

Like I feel that day.Did you find that what you were or were not wearing affected your ability to concentrate?I am not sure. Perhaps it is my feeling if I am concentrated or not. And the problems with my nudity I only had the first day.
Then do you usually work nude now?

This post was edited

I stood up to get something and somebody on the call said something like "Don't stand up if your wearing boxers."I said I was wearing gym shorts. Thought about saying that I couldn't do a conference call in boxers because I don't own any underwear, but thought that would be TMI.Generally I keep my cam turned off. Where I have to have my cam on, I just make sure I don't stand up.The biggest problem is when the MD FactTime's me

If I had been wearing nothing below the waist, I would have turned the camera off before I stood up, too.
I didn't see a problem with being seen in gym shorts or expect that anyone would mistake them for boxers.

This post was edited