Favorite place(s) to be free outdoors

Where is your favorite place to be free outdoors that is not in a nudist resort? For us, we have a couple of places. One is a county park that is fairly secluded with a couple of hiking trails and a pond. Another is in a state park that has a creek running through it. The creek gets very busy in the summer, but we have found that if we go upstream of the main park area, that we have the needed seclusion to be nude. We have posted photos from both places in this group's media section.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite place(s) to be free outdoors

Im still new to getting outside nude. And I have not been to a resort yet. Im planning a resort trip this year. But I do have property and when everyone here at home is gone, I like to get outside nude and soak up the sun! Only my one son knows I like to be nude.

Oh, I do like being nude in my car!!

This post was edited

We are blessed in NW Oregon to have 3 landed resorts and 2 beaches that are clothing optional. There are also several hot springs where nudity is generally accepted. I also know of at least one small private group taking nude hikes in various chosen locations. For all of its faults Oregon has fairly relaxed nudity laws as long as you're not being obtrusive and are respectful of others.

This post was edited

Like you, I have found a very quiet and large public park with lots of remote trails. It is where I have taken most of my photos. And living in Southern California, I have lots of warm days to get sun and fresh air even in the middle of winter!

This post was edited

Thats awesome!! Lucky you!!

This post was edited

My favorite place to be nude is in the back woods of beautiful Pennsylvania. I have had the great pleasure of being a charter member of an old run down hunting cabin that was acquired by a friend of mine in her divorce settlement. Six of us went together and pooled our monies together to make it livable. Since that time natural gas was found on the edge of the property. The cash from that has turned this place into nothing short fantastic. Now it is not a nudist camp by any stretch of the imagination. However, we have held some clothing events for the thirty three associates. What I am trying to express here is that I have more than an ample amount of space to enjoy my..... naturist activities.

This post was edited

That place in Pennsylvania sounds great!

This post was edited

love to visit this place ,

This post was edited

It depends on my mood and how much time I have. There is an area of woods behind my house that I have hiked nude. I have found it to be quite enjoyable there. It is not my property however. There are trails for ATVs and I have seen signs that other people have walked the area. So there is always the possibility I could be seen.
I also go to resorts. I can hike freely without the worry of being seen by someone that may not appreciate my nudity. I am also a very social person. I love the fact that there are other nudists around to interact with. I can relax the most at a resort right now. The resort is much further away though.
Ultimately, I wish I could find property that I could hike comfortably. I am envious of the places that people have described already. To be able to hike and take a dip in some water with little fear of a textile walking up on me is a dream.

This post was edited

We enjoy boating and walking the beach whenever we can. Or we do most of our yard nude.

This post was edited

we have a clothing op beach not to far from us it has hiking trails and a nice beach plus we have about ten acres and i mow our field naked most of the time

This post was edited