RE:Locations and meetups

Central O its time we enter a new spring after a crazy year as a collective nude. Lets meet lets find a place to call a nudist friendly area. Its crazy we have nothing of the sort in central Oregon

This post was edited

Calling all co nudists, have a great spot just on western edge of bend, lets make this our sunning zone. A meet there , a sign or two and its done. Lets engage so we have a comfortable place to be

This post was edited

Calling all co nudists, have a great spot just on western edge of bend, lets make this our sunning zone. A meet there , a sign or two and its done. Lets engage so we have a comfortable place to be

I see this was posted four months ago - summer weather's finally here - so is this still a thing?

This post was edited

I completely agree that it's surprising (and disappointing) that CO has no nudist-designated places or even active clubs or groups (none that I know of, anyway).

This post was edited

Grasping at straws, given the age of the posts here, but while my hiking days are over, I'm in Corvallis and a skinning dipping opportunity would be a good excuse to head over the mountains...

This post was edited