RE:Snorkeling nude, how do you do that ?

I rarely snorkel, I mostly scuba dive. My wife and I take off our bottoms at 15 feet swim in freedom for about an hour then return. At out 15 ft safety stop we put our bottoms back on. Some countries have laws so you need to know before you go. I never ask the locals because they might turn you in.

Snorkeling in Seattle nude is not uncommon at a couple of beaches. Many counties have laws against it so you need to know where you are at. Plus Seattle needs to at one of those rare days above 85 F. Nothing really to see at the nude beaches unless you are looking for lost items. I use it as an opportunity to get trash out of the water.

No matter where I am at I don't find fish a bother only one has surprised me but he was attracted to my shinny watch in the Philippines.

Cheers

This post was edited

I've snorkel ed nude quite a bit. Mostly in Mexico, but also at Paya Bay. We were snorkeling off Costume, not nude, when I saw a rush of fish. I looked around to see what excited them and saw a shiny thing drifting to the bottom. The I realized, those were my friggin car keys. PANIC! It was about 20 ft deep. I immediately went after them but only got about half way. I came up, settled down, and rested, all the while hoping a fish didn't eat them. I then got my breathing right and was barely able to get to them, but did. Thought my lungs were going to explode. Lesson learned. Never put anything in those silly little swimsuit pockets. I don't have that problem now that we only go to nude beaches and resorts.

This post was edited

Snorkelled naked plenty off times in a Greece and Spain. Unless wearing the mask and flippers mean you are no longer naked.
Love swimming naked and snorkelling is just an extension of that.

This post was edited