RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

My husband loves to see me naked in front of others and i enjoy it and am not embarrassed about it this the body god gave me so im proud of it. When we go on vacation we stay nude as much as possible car, hotels, camping, beach even a non nude beach. We love the sun and is so good for us . just wanted to add my 2 cents.
Thank you Exie

This post was edited

Rafael wrote:

What is most important is what you want and how you feel and not what others decide about you.

This.

This post was edited

I used to photograph My misses so others could see her as well. A person should take pride in their other and show her off.

This post was edited

My husband loves to see me naked in front of others and i enjoy it and am not embarrassed about it this the body god gave me so im proud of it. When we go on vacation we stay nude as much as possible car, hotels, camping, beach even a non nude beach. We love the sun and is so good for us . just wanted to add my 2 cents.Thank you Exie

Good for you. Be proud.

This post was edited

This question has received so many responses and by enlarge the majority have been respectful views of both sides. I wonder if the use of the word wanting has triggered some of the responses. There is a similar post in the couples forum that asks if men like to show off their wives. One reply stated that showing off your wife objectifies her. I thought is less about wanting or showing off my wife and more about how proud I am to be with her, both dressed and undressed. I am proud that she is my wife and is comfortable in mixed company whether clothed or not. And I can appreciate that others, male or female, can respectfully appreciate her beauty, again, clothed and unclothed.
If I may ask, have you ever been at a formal event and your wife has on the most loveliest dress, she looks spectacular. Of course, there are a handful of men (and women) who quietly and respectfully admire her beauty. And you as her husband are filled with joy that she is your wife. So why should that be different if your wife is unclothed. I would think that as nudist, a mere article of clothing should not make the difference. For me it certainly doesnt.

This post was edited

"Like Andy and RD, I am certainly happy - even proud - that my wife has the confidence to be openly naked around other people; but I certainly have no "agenda" as to "getting them to SEE her.""

Confidence is a good look no matter what one's wearing. :-)

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

Its baby got nothing on lmao. I love that song.

This post was edited

I love for others to see my wife nude or in see thru clothes it is a big turn on I also wear see thru tops as a male when she does mesh shirts and such

This post was edited

I feel the same way as Janzen - I've been trying to get my wife comfortable with others seeing her naked. I must admit that the thought of men and women seeing her is quite a turnon.

This post was edited

My wife won't participate in public nudity, but her swimsuit collection is testament to my desire to show her off a little.

A 'little' meaning whatever I hope I can get away with!

This post was edited